BY DOSE OF COLORS

Our liquid lipstick is a velvety high-fashion matte finish which envelops lips in a rich color. Glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. • Vegan • Cruelty Free • Gluten Free • Paraben Free see more...

Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Bare with Me)
  • "Super creamy lipstick. Love the color. It’s my first grab at a lipstick. Doesn’t feel drying on the skin" in 3 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this liquid lipstick. It is a beautiful shade and very long-lasting. I bought it from dose of colours and I think the packaging is beautiful. I would recommend this product and re-purchase." in 3 reviews
Kirsten C.
Love LOVE the whole range of these liquid matte lipsticks. I didn't know a great formulation of liquid lipstick until I tried these. They are highly pigmented, dry at the perfect rate (not to fast and not too slowly), the color range is SO flattering from ladies with fair to deep skintones. And they are long lasting. Sometimes there is slight color transfer when i kiss the boo but the product is so pigmented it's not noticeable on your lips. Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick
Ariana K.
Palm Desert, CA
Dose of Colors is my favorite matte lipstick formula! This particular shade is a beautiful soft pink nude. Very natural looking and long wearing, also looks great with gloss on top. The applicator makes it so easy, no need for a lip liner. The shape hugs the shape of your lips so the application is very smooth.
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This formula is very soft on the lips, and comfortable. If you want a lipstick that doesn’t dry down completely this is the products for you. I have used many other shades and they all perform the same very pigmented and brightly colors. I will not be re-purchasing this liquid lipstick product from this brand because I personally prefer a lipstick that dries completely down or a creamy formula not one in between. I do recommend if you like that consistency. Find it on there you still Star online or at Ulta beauty for approximately $20 or you can wait for a sale and get it for less. I personally prefer bundles you get more bang for your buck.
Miriam F.
This is such a comfortable formula to wear. It is long lasting, does not crumble nor does it transfer. I would reccomend first time liquid liptick users to try it as the shape of the applicator makes it much easier to apply as it hugs the lips. Its just an all ariund great product
Rhonda D.
Melbourne, FL
Bare with me is a liquid matte lipstick. It’s a nice orangish terra-cotta color. It applies beautifully with the doe foot applicator. This goes nicely with my Dose if Colors set the Tone cream matte eye color. It dries down to a comfortable matte and not over drying. It’s richly pigmented and lasted throughout the day only having to be touched up once after lunch. It will layer upon itself without pulling up color or pilling. It lasted through my work day and drinks with friends.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
I have tried so many liquid lipsticks and literally nothing compares to these. They last so long and most importantly DONT DRY OUT MY LIPS!! The worst thing is when your lips look flakey as hell! It’s not a cute look but these look good all night long
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
Love this formula so much ! They smell good and the colors are beautiful! This is one of my favorite liquid matte lippies, I highly recommend dose of colors ! They were so much better than I expected ! I will definitely be purchasing again !
Alina D.
Roseville , CA
Formal is great. Dose of colors liquid matte lipsticks are always amazing, one of my favorite. BUT I gave it 3 stars because this shade looked so bad on me(I’m more olive/yellow undertone). I looked sick 🙈 I definitely returned it.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
So so pretty. This is that perfect pink but not too pink nude but not too nude lipstick. And once it’s on it stays on, no transfer. It’s also not as bad as some other brands at drying out your lips but I do recommend treating your lips with a scrub first and letting that dry before you apply so you get the best results.
Chanel J.
Columbus, OH
Bare with me paired with a brown liner is my everyday go to!!! It’s the perfect nude. It’s long lasting even after eating and drinking. You get your money worth for the product and it came with free shipping, always a plus.

Amazon