Dose of Colors Lipstick

by Dose of Colors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dose of Colors Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...also very pigmented. I’m in love with their products I also have a matte liquid lipstick and it’s amazing. They don’t get crusty on your lips which is the best part and they last on the lips for a very long time as well so if you are thinking of buying one of these you won’t regret it.in reviews
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Dose of Colors Lipstick uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I couldn't find the Dose of colors lip liners to review so I'm reviewing them under this product. *REVIEW IS FOR THE DOSE OF COLORS LIP LINER SHADE UNDRESSED* The packaging on the lip liner is pretty but removing and placing the bullet top back on can be difficult. The top doesn't slide off easily and you have to push down until it clicks to put it back on. The color undressed is a very light pinky nude. It's a lot lighter than pictured online and just doesn't work for me. The lip liner formula is soft and pigmented but not as creamy as I'd prefer. It's easy to apply and I've had no issues with breaking. You don't get as much product compared to other brands and for twenty dollars, this liner wasn't worth it for me.
Lauren O.
Coquille, OR
Review for: Lipstick - Poise
I really like the dose of colors lipsticks that I have. They have a matte but not drying formula which I like, they don't make my lips look partched. I got 3 colors for Christmas and I really like all of them, I find the formula better than their liquid lip formula.
Angelina L.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Lipstick - Poise
Long lasting, color pay off is amazing. I didn’t use this particular color, but I have the two shades from the desixkaty collaboration and I love them both.
Tiffany T.
Avondale, LA
Review for: Lipstick - Grounded
OMGGGGG!!! I swear y’all I had no hope for this product when I first saw it but I decided to go ahead and give it a try, this is truly amazing. I was expecting it to be cakey and not really as opaque as it really is. It is definitely NOT sheer!! When I tell you the color that you see is the color you get!! Dose has forever changed my life!!
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
Review for: Lipstick - Ditto
Adore this lipstick. I’ve tried many of the colors and although none of them have disappointed, the color DITTO is just beautiful. Natural. Creamy. Smells like vanilla. Keeps lips moisturized.
amanda S.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Standard lipstick, not really long wearing. Not really drying, no offensive smell. Overall will purchase again, but nothing particularly special about it.
Jessica M.
Henderson, NV
This lipstick is so pretty. The shade I got is an orange red and I love it. It's so creamy and only takes one or two swipes to be completely opaque. Awesome product.
Kathryn W.
I love the nude color of this lipstick. It stays on a long time and has a great texture. I have bought other colors and Dose of colors has my favorite lipsticks and eyeshadows. They have tons of color options.
Angelica V.
Moreno Valley
Review for: Lipstick - Angelic
Awesome lip product. Formula is perfect for a busy day or eventful night. Recommend it to my girlfriends and never get complaints. Easy to apply and not sticky or tacky, will always buy more.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Lipstick - Coy
My number one favorite “peachy” lipgloss. I looked every where for a color like this and couldn’t find anything like it when I came across this I couldn’t believe how perfect it was!!! This is a full coverage very pigmented creamy lipstick. It goes on beautifully smooth and is super long lasting for a creamy lipstick. I honestly love all of the color in the entire collection and highly recommend this!

Looking for your answer?