Dose Of Colors Lip It Up Satin Lipstick uploaded by Katelyn B.

BY DOSE OF COLORS

Lip It Up Satin Lipstick - Dose Of Colors Lip It Up Satin Lipstick is a richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish. The ultra creamy formula feels smooth and flexible on the lips.Cruelty free, talc free, paraben free, vegan.See Dose Of Colors Lip It Up Satin Lipstick On - Click Here! - Lip It Up Satin Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Mocha (rosy taupe)
At first I didn’t like these lipsticks because I felt the colors washed me out, however, the formula is very creamy and I was able to blend two colors together to create a mix that flattered me more. After drinking from a water bottle the lipstick had worn off a little but you couldn’t tell from looking at my lips (only by looking at the rim of the water bottle). This is a mark of a quality lipstick in my opinion. I didn’t need to reapply even after doing regular things like eating and drinking and there were no breaks in my lip color after a few hours. Maybe over a longer period of time but not over the period of time I used it. I did apply several layers due to the mixing of colors though. I purchased a Holiday set from Ulta to take advantage of their reward point system. Will probably repurchase a set in the future.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Toast (warm brown beige)
This lipstick is creamy (yet doesn't bleed) and is matte with a hint of sheen. It's just, very nice, that's what it is. The lipstick is long wearing (for a lipstick) and I was very happy about this. It comes in a beautiful copper case. Dose of Color's knows it's Lippies and does not fail with this formula and color.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Mocha (rosy taupe)
Love this product! It's so creamy and application is quick and easy. The product has a long staying power. I also like that the edge is so defined. You could wear this without a liner and it would look good. The price and packaging are also great.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: Mocha (rosy taupe)
i purchases this lipstick during the cyber monday sale. they are originally $17 and i bought mine for $10. this was my first purchase of the Dose of Color brand. i was very pleased with my purchase. the color goes on the color you expect and is very long wearing.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Glazed (nude peach beige)
I️ didn’t like this lipstick at all. The applicator was oddly shaped. It was super drying. The color however was nice. I don’t think this is worth the price at all. I️ would recommend their liquid lipstick over this.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Mocha (rosy taupe)
This is a nice lipstick. The formula is really long lasting. The packaging feels sturdy. The color is way more brown than I was expecting based on the description. It doesn’t really have any pink in it. I still like it because it’s a very 90s color
Alye E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Brûlée (pinkish beige)
I have the shade Brulee, and I absolutely love the color. This is super matte, so make sure you scrub your lips and wipe off any excess balm. This wears really well when fully applied to prepped lips. If you mix with a balm or gloss it can go kinda streaky. The bullet shape and tube size, I love.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Glazed (nude peach beige)
I recently purchased this and every other shade of dose of colors lip it up line they are a beautiful semi matte lipstick that has this great edge on them that makes it so easy to apply these are not as creamy as their other lipsticks but I like that because these don't slide around I'm obsessed
Lisa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Butterscotch (bude beige)
I bought all 10 shades and I love with these.. they are soft on the lips and have a beautiful finish. Not to matte and not to creamy,it was right in middle...
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lava Cake (plum red brown)
I loved this lipstick stayed on all day I didn’t have to keep re applying. Formula was creamy not so dry and hard to put on! Highly recommend.
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks look so pretty! I've seen great reviews on youtube, anyone here tried them?
Thank you, God, I love that color.