BY DOSE OF COLORS #2 in Lip Gloss

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

• Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?1 Answers
  • What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?1 Answers
  • How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently...1 Answers
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss
  • "Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!" in 25 reviews
  • "Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups." in 15 reviews
Katherine S.
I own the shade On Repeat. It's my favorite shade out of the Stay Glossy range!! I would describe it as being a rosy brown nude. The formula behind these glosses are amazing! They're not sticky at all! I would honestly say I prefer this formula over the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb. Also the pigmentation is amazing! Overall these are absolutely amazing!
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I love these lipglosses. They’re amazing! I love the applicator and I love that they aren’t sticky. They have a cooling sensation and keep my lips hydrated all day. They’re super lightweight as well and not heavy.
Vanessa 💋.
West Hartford
I have so many of these lip glosses! They aren’t super sticky (which I hate) but just a perfect gloss. All of the colors available are great. But I am more of a nude color girl. So my go to color is “on repeat”.
Hannah O.
Victoria, TX
This is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick of all time. From the wear, to the finish, but most importantly the color! It is my perfect nude! Not too gray, not too pink. I love it!
Nikki Z.
Bremerton, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Jazzy (copper rose w/multi color reflects) more...
I have about 5 of these lipglosses, but jazzy is my favorite. They are the perfect thickness without being to thick, don’t ever get sticky, wear off well, and the shimmer/glitter ones look so WET. There’s a variety of colors and they’re so easy to apply with their doe foot applicator. Some of the more “matte” colors have a unique smell to them but it’s not anything horrible. Love love love.
Sara Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this in the shade Messy Bun during the 21 days of beauty because of Jessica Braun. So glad I did! This lipgloss is comfortable and not sticky. I love the shade!! It wears off a little weird for me but all in all it’s probably my favorite gloss. I actually went back and ordered a second one later in the event because I love it that much!
Sabah H.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
These liquid lipsticks are good. The color range is very beautiful. However, it’s not my go to lip product because it tends to be a little drying than others. I have to apply a lip balm before using it, but when I do, it applies great. It lasts about 6 hours on my lips. I do really enjoy the shade Stone, it’s a beautiful mauve nude color.
Megan S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these glosses! I feel great on the lips and feel very nourishing. The last really well throughout the day or night and also smells like cupcakes. Would pick up more shades and recommend!
Dani P.
Albany, NY
Review for: Other more...
The over the top gloss is so good. It looks gorgeous by itself and isn’t too sticky of a formula, but it also looks so stunning layered on top of literally every lipstick color. If it doesn’t sell out I’ll probably buy this 25 more times. I recommend, it’s so beautiful and the packaging is RICH.
Tiffany B.
Review for: Save The Date (pearly white w/iridescent pink hues) more...
Gorgeous shade and formula! This is a little sticky but not so much that I can't stand it. It's a very wet looking gloss,with gorgeous shimmers throughout. I like it mostly for topping lipsticks but you could probably pull it off on it's own! The applicator is nice as well, it hugs your lips and has just enough product that you don't have to dip back in for more.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
Is this sticky?
Graciela P.
el paso
I heard the dose is really good is it ??
Patricia O.
How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently on sale at ulta and I’ve been contemplating on buying some.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?