BY DOSE OF COLORS #2 in Lip Gloss

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

• Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?1 Answers
  • What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?1 Answers
  • How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently...1 Answers
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss
  • "Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!" in 25 reviews
  • "Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups." in 15 reviews
Lauren N.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: On Repeat (warm mid-tone nude) more...
This lipgloss wasn’t sticky or tacky but it wasn’t Long wearing . Have to reapply about every 30 mins. This is a very nude shade on me,but it’s pretty and flattering. However I wouldn’t buy this again because they’re are cheaper alternatives that are better. This lipgloss retails for $17 .yikes
Brittany L.
biloxi
I got the iluvsarahii collection from dose of colors and absolutely love it. I got the lip gloss “Brillo” it is absolutely gorgeous. And long lasting for a gloss I thought. It’s a good shimmery shade that is great alone, alone with lip liner, or on top of lipstick for a gold glossy finish. Love the formula and will be using again!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Honey I'm Home (golden honey nude), Can You Not (nude beige) more...
I’m not really a big fan of glosses just because they can be too sticky or too wet but they are perfect they have the perfect amount of everything almost feels like wearing chapstick. I have very pale skin so finding the perfect nudes are really a struggle but dose of colors literally carry the perfect nudes for anyone that is why I love them so much. For this gloss a little goes a long way and give the perfect glossy lips! Definitely recommend it’s worth the money!
Samantha H.
All I have to say is holy cow this lip gloss is the best I have ever tried in my life. It is the new stay glossy in the color jazzy and it is the perfect color for literally any person on the planet. Not only that but the glitter isn't chunky and it looks stunning without being overly sticky absolutely an amazing product.
Isabella S.
I bought the special edition "Over the Top" gloss by Katy and Desi, AND I LOVE! Best lip gloss, not too sticky can go on a clean lip or over any lipstick, and look friken beautiful. This gloss makes me feel like Jenny from the block, and I LOVE JENNY FROM THE BLOCK!
Jazmine F.
Elk River
Review for: Classic Gloss - Undressed more...
I really liked the pigmentation of the colors but did take more than one coat to cover lips. It did not last as well as some of my favorites. Dry down is not terrible. i dont think i will be buying this product again, not because it was terrible just based on not my favorite
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Dose of colors is such a great brand that not too many people use as much as all these other brands. But the quality of D.O.C is amazing. I have 2 matte colors and unfortunately the tip broke on one but they are truly beautiful colors and have great quality too.
Jennifer P.
Strongsville , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this color in messy bun. It so lives up to the hype it is shiny without being sticky and goes great as a topper to any of my lipsticks. I this this is the perfect nude for me without washing me out. Will totally rebuy and cant wait to try more colors.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: On Repeat (warm mid-tone nude) more...
Possibly the best gloss I've ever bought. It's a gorgeous warm pinky nude that looks amazing on top of all my nude liquid lipsticks and even by itself! It is very comfortable, not thick or sticky, makes my lips very soft as well as it is really smooth like I can glide my lips around with it on and it wont cake up. I also love the taste which tastes like vanilla caramel and I cant stop licking it off!!
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I have never been much for lip gloss I'm more of a matlet kind of girl but I love this lip gloss and I actually went back and bought a few Shades I love them just throwing it on in the car and going to make you look fresh andjuvinated all day long
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
Is this sticky?
Graciela P.
el paso
I heard the dose is really good is it ??
Patricia O.
How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently on sale at ulta and I’ve been contemplating on buying some.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?