BY DOSE OF COLORS #2 in Lip Gloss

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

• Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?1 Answers
  • What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?1 Answers
  • How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently...1 Answers
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss
  • "Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!" in 25 reviews
  • "Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups." in 15 reviews
Domenica P.
Liverpool, NY
I love almost every single product from this brand they take the time to really make their formulas great! Their liquid lipsticks are my all time favorite formula and their lipglosses and shadow are so nice!
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart , GA
My friend got me one of these for my birthday and I am in love with the formula. First of all the smell really good. Second they apply so smoothly and pigmented. The best part is they are not sticky whatsoever. I can’t wait to try more colors!
Moriah B.
This is one of my favorite glosses. It isnt too sticky. It smells so good. It has great color payoff- actually pigmented rather than just a tint. If that's what you're looking for, I definitely recommend!
ashley r.
Review for: Rose (rosy purple) more...
I LOVE Dose of Colors!!!! I got "Stone" and I love the dusty mauve look!! It stays even while eating or drinking so that's a plus!!!
I would definitely repurchase
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Rose (rosy purple) more...
My most favorite lip gloss ever! The color is beautiful, it's not sticky, and it has full opacity color! Dose of Colors is one of my favorite brands for lip products and this didn't disappoint! If you're looking for a new gloss try these!
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
I bought the ilovesarahii lipgloss in the shade Brillo. Love the gloss. Texture kind of reminds me of the fenty gloss bomb. This looks pretty alone but I recommend this more for a topper over any color.
Maribel L.
King City, CA
Review for: Burning Love (bright red tone) more...
I'm in love with this gloss! Feels extremely smooth and truly lasts. I bought it online at Ulta. The packaging was great nothing came damaged and the bottle was full. Will mist definitely recommend it.
Alison 🇵.
Review for: Other more...
I really like this lip product. It looks nice on the lips it has great pigment but I hate that when it starts to wear of it leaves like a patch of dry skin. It’s so odd. I want to rebuy this for the pigment but the formula is strange
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Undressed (nude), Bellini (orange tone) more...
These lipglosses are insanely pigmented . I own Bellini and undressed . They are both beautiful shades. Bellini has a grit to it and can feel uncomfortable on the lips at times . Undressed is a perfect on top of a nude lipstick !
Melissa C.
I love this gloss. It's not sticky. I can't wear a sticky gloss. It's nice and smooth and the pigment is perfect. This is one of my favorite formulas. I always have it on me. It's worth it!
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
Is this sticky?
Graciela P.
el paso
I heard the dose is really good is it ??
Patricia O.
How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently on sale at ulta and I’ve been contemplating on buying some.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?