BY DOSE OF COLORS #2 in Lip Gloss

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

• Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?1 Answers
  • What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?1 Answers
  • How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently...1 Answers
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss
  • "Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!" in 25 reviews
  • "Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups." in 15 reviews
Stephanie S.
Boston, MA
Review for: On Repeat (warm mid-tone nude) more...
It’s a nice pigmented gloss that lasts on the lips without the sticky weird stuff building up on the inside or in the corners. You definitely need a liner though because I find it tends to travel on me.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Can You Not (nude beige) more...
Love the lip losses feel beautifully and feel comfortable on lips they do not last all day but no glass does they look beautiful on any type of lipstick go on smoothly I will buy every color love them
Clara B.
Tampa , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Messy Bun (cool tone mauve pink), Classic Gloss - Undressed more...
One of if not the best lip gloss formula I have ever tried, they smell amazing, pigmented, not sticky and they stay in place. Beautiful packaging. I would recommend and repurchase. I want ever shade.
Ana S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Honey I'm Home (golden honey nude) more...
I’m in love with nudes! Doesn’t matter how many I have, they’re all different and nobody can fight me on that haha. This nude is gorgeous and it’s one of my go-to’s for sure
Becky E.
I really like this lip gloss. The way it feels on the lips and the color. I bought mine on ulta and it was the mickey mouse lip gloss. I would recommend it lasts a little bit if your not eating.
Gloria O.
Review for: Spill The Deets (mid-tone pink rose) more...
This lipsticks are super frikken good ! I would highly recommend them if you can get your hands on them. Super long lasting a great variety of them when it comes to shade range.
Aubrey C.
Louisburg
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip gloss is bomb. I love "Just My Type" as it's a great hint of color on my lips. Very happy with the gloss and applicator! Glad I got it on Ulta's 21 Days sale!
Gabi B.
Tulsa, OK
I bought the Desi X Katy collab (they're some of my favorite youtubers) and it's my absolute favorite gloss. I don't even want to buy another brand. If I could have an infinite supply of this gloss I would be set.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
These lip glosses!!!! They are so hydrating and make your lips look plump! They last a good while for glosses. They arent sticky to me. They are my perfect gloss.
Alexis
Very pigmented with a great, comfortable formula. Long wearing for a gloss & a decent price. Packaging is great. Would recommend if you are in the market for a gloss. Buying again.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
Is this sticky?
Graciela P.
el paso
I heard the dose is really good is it ??
Patricia O.
How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently on sale at ulta and I’ve been contemplating on buying some.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?