BY DOSE OF COLORS #2 in Lip Gloss

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

• Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?1 Answers
  • What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?1 Answers
  • How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently...1 Answers
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss
  • "Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!" in 25 reviews
  • "Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups." in 15 reviews
Alexis L.
turlock ca
Review for: Rose (rosy purple) more...
This has been my natural lip look since I got it! A beautiful natural blushy/ rosy pink lip. I’m obsessed and plan to get all eventually ! I love it and if you like a matte look you’ll love t too!
Erica K.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dolly (creamy cool tone pink w/lavender undertone) more...
Love love love dose of colors lip gloss formula! I can’t stand sticky gloss and this one is not whatsoever! Great pigment too! And can we talk about this color?! So hard to find a cool toned pink gloss. This is my fave lip color!
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
I have the color truffle amd i love it its a deep fall nude that makes a statemnt. The formula is standard for a liquid lipstick not moisturing but not too drying.I plan to purcahse more colors.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
I bought this lip color in messy bun and it is the best lipgloss ever!!!! It's worth every penny at $17 and the pigment is great and it's not sticky or goopy. You have to try this if you haven't
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Classic Gloss - Cotton Candy more...
This is a very opaque lip gloss, and it looks really beautiful. It only needs one application to achieve the opaqueness. I took off one star for the gloss going sticky, and after hours of wear I didn’t like how it peeled.
Brittany G.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: On Repeat (warm mid-tone nude) more...
Beautiful color, the perfect nude lip! Goes well over so many different liquid lip shades that I have. Not too sticky and very smooth and creamy formula. Plus you can sometimes catch this brand on sale at Ulta!
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
I really am into gloss more than matte lately and this is the perfect product. It leaves my lips looking plump and healthy and it stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product.
Dominique R.
Purchased at: ULTA
My fav lip gloss ever! The formula is not too sticky and it lasts awhile before having to do a touch up. The colors are soooo pigmented and glossy. I’m very picky when it comes to glosses but I love these!
Emilee F.
Lockport, IL
I recently just purchased a couple
durning the ulta sale and let me tell you am i obsessed!! they go on so easy and they are so pigmented and perfect! im so in love and cant wait to try the matte lippies!
Brianna K.
encino
Review for: Rose (rosy purple) more...
Dose has one of my favorite formulas !! I am a huge fan of this lipgloss and own 6 shades. It is long lasting and gives off a nice shine. For those who are fans of lipgloss I highly recommend this brand.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
Ashley H.
Peachtree Corners
Is this sticky?
Graciela P.
el paso
I heard the dose is really good is it ??
Patricia O.
How do y’all feel about these glosses ? They’re currently on sale at ulta and I’ve been contemplating on buying some.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
What shade of the gloss would look good on truffle?