BY DOSE OF COLORS

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

Buy on ULTA
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
I own the lipstick In the shade Bellini and I really enjoy this color! It is a beatuiful rose pink color, like sheer pink base with an INSTENSE gold reflect. With every head turn that gold reflect will definitely be showing!! I love using this as a topper for my liquid lips , it makes my lips look plump and inviting! Since it is a gloss your hair can get stuck which is kinda annoying, but the gloss itself doesn't feel heavy on the lips. Top & bottom lip don't get stuck together from gloss if you know what I mean. Price point isn't drugstore but still totally affordable.
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
Amazing !! I wanted to try it out after all my favorite youtubers recommended it to me. But after Desi and Katy had there collection I had to give them a try. I love them so much. They are not to dry, they smell really good and the color choice they have is amazing. I don’t mind having to order online. I can’t wait to get more in the future
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Petals (light pink) more...
Dose of colors is a great brand. Especially their lip products. I absolutely love this lip gloss. The shade is beautiful! Not too pink, just adds a pretty flush of color with just the right amount of shine. It isn’t sticky which is good. I definitely want to try more colors.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Dose of colors is such a great brand that not too many people use as much as all these other brands. But the quality of D.O.C is amazing. I have 2 matte colors and unfortunately the tip broke on one but they are truly beautiful colors and have great quality too.
Kait L.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Bellini (orange tone) more...
This lipgloss is very pretty. The color is such a nice rose gold duo chrome, very unique. Also for such a color its pretty opaque. I like the long flat wand on this, makes application really easy. I wore it on its own in the picture, but I think it would look better layered over something. The vanilla scent is nice. I also really like the packaging, and how the cap clicks closed.
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Undressed (nude) more...
Super glossy and extremely opaque. I personally didn’t like the feeling of it on my lips but that was surpassed because of the stying power. And the colors are beautiful! So many to try. Dose is known for good products and this one is great!
Bianca C.
Really love this color and really live this product! Very pigmented and long lasting. I do feel like there are a few drugstore brands out there that are comparable in quality but it's not terribly expensive. Would recommend and repurchase
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Undressed (nude), Bellini (orange tone) more...
These lipglosses are insanely pigmented . I own Bellini and undressed . They are both beautiful shades. Bellini has a grit to it and can feel uncomfortable on the lips at times . Undressed is a perfect on top of a nude lipstick !
Ariel L.
These are one of the matte lipsticks that actually went on smoothly for me and was able to get it off without scrubbing for days. It was soft on the lips didn’t dry it out too much. Also the color range is pretty great!
Morgan F.
I have a dose of colors lip gloss in the shade Over The Too from the Desi X Katy collection. It's sooo good y'all. It stays on for a super long time and the color is beautiful! It makes your lips look nice and juicy all day!
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I was so impressed by the liquid lipsticks how do these compare in terms of quality?
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
Cada dia mais em Novos Produtos produtos bons produtos de excelente qualidade não tem o que falar porque já usei essa marca eu sei que é muito boa só tenho agradecer quem fez este produto porque excelente não tenho que falar é muito bom