BY DOSE OF COLORS #28 in Lip Gloss

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

• Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads ...2 Answers
  • How do I get it1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!" in 25 reviews
  • "Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups." in 15 reviews
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Can You Not (nude beige) more...
This is by far the best lip gloss I’ve ever used! I purchased mine at Ulta (since they carry this brand now) and I got the shade Can You Not. It’s a really opaque nude color. The applicator is more of a paddle but I like it since it is a lip gloss I don’t need to be too precise with it. The color applies really nice and feels super lightweight. It’s also not sticky at all! Like you can pucker your lips and not worry about the feeling or the strings you can get with lip gloss. Plus it smells like a delicious vanilla. I highly recommend this lip gloss to anyone. Best I’ve ever used.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Review for: Dolly (creamy cool tone pink w/lavender undertone) more...
Whenever I wear a nude lip and want to add a little pop of shine, I always reach for this. It wears perfectly over any lipstick and is beautiful alone by itself. It’s not sticky or tacky and doesn’t leave that stringy junk in the corner of your lips. You do have to reapply throughout the day, but that is true with any gloss. This is one you should definitely try!
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
Review for: Can You Not (nude beige), Happy Hour (pinky-coral w/subtle golden shimmer) more...
I recently bought this gloss,m in the shade “happy hour” and it was my first product by dose of colors. I loved it so much that I went back the next day to purchase “can you not”. The colors are gorgeous, lightweight but to get the right coverage I have to use more and then it no longer feels lightweight. I will try it over a lipstick but either way I love it and it’s my new go to during the summer.
Maria G.
Review for: Classic Gloss - Undressed more...
I’m not sure if this is discontinued or not as Dose has anew gloss formula, but, this gloss formula is not the best. It’s very grainy, I feel like I have sand on my lips when I rub them together. I do like that it’s not sticky or thick, and I love the color, but, I would definitely not pay full price for this. If it’s discounted like it was when I purchased it, go for it, if not, it’s not worth it.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Classic Gloss - Bellini more...
Not my favorite formula. The color is beautiful and is true to color. The packaging is good. It doesn’t last that long and the formula is pretty gritty. I don’t reach for it because of that. I believe people have said that they’ve since changed the formula and they aren’t gritty anymore so I’m thinking of trying more, but I don’t recommend them as of right now.
Marisa R.
This lipgloss is AMAZING. It is sooo pigmented. It IS a little sticky but not unbearable. It is super true to color, what you see in pictures is what you get. I only have Bellini and because its so pigmented, it looks a little silly on my skin tone when I wear it at full coverage. Often, i'll put it lightly over a nude lipstick to help tone it down a little. It lasts soo long on too.
jeniffer v.
Review for: On Repeat (warm mid-tone nude) more...
I am writing this review about this product because it is so amazing but I am so sad because I cannot find it anywhere :( I love the color and consistency. It stays on and isnt that super yucky sticky gloss. The color is literally the same color as my lips and the gloss just adds a bit of umph. So sad I lost it but def will be reordering it :)
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
Amazing !! I wanted to try it out after all my favorite youtubers recommended it to me. But after Desi and Katy had there collection I had to give them a try. I love them so much. They are not to dry, they smell really good and the color choice they have is amazing. I don’t mind having to order online. I can’t wait to get more in the future
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased this gloss in Rose and I am in love.

Goes on light, one swipe covers both lips and it doesn't feather. It is moisturising and a semi gloss. Opaque non-sticky, smooth and stays on for as long as a lip gloss is reasonably expected too. You are going to lose it if you eat, drink or kiss but that is normal for any lip product. Layers well so touch ups are a breeze, the price point is very reasonable so it is worth having in your purse at all times. I love it because of the shade Rosy Mauve and it never dries my lips out.

I really don't know why these lipsticks are not more famous than they are and have their own listing on MakeupAlley, they are one of my all time favourite lip products from the glosses to the mattes.
Ashley C.
Review for: Spill The Deets (mid-tone pink rose) more...
This is the most amazing lip gloss. I was gifted this by my sister. I don’t like drying products and was scared to use anything from Dose. This is not drying at all. It’s the most flattering shade of pink, my lips don’t stick together and neither does it crease on the inside of my lips like a lot of other glosses.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
I just ordered the gloss and there are tiny little beads in it, is that normal, are your glosses the same? It doesn't look even on the lips at all?
How does Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss wear? Is it sticky? Long wearing?
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this lipgloss sticky? How pigmented are they?
Az'Zä Z.
How do I get it
Andrea E.
United States
Are these glosses opaque or nice sheens of color?