Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss

by Dose of Colors

Lip Gloss - Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss is a high shine high pigment formula which pairs beautifully on top of their creamy lipstick. Can be layered to achieve desired coverage. Opaque non-sticky lip gloss with uniquely smooth feel.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss shades on lips! - Lip Gloss

Do they smudge easily?
Cuántas horas dura este labial?
CuuAl es su precio?
Start your review of Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
Vegan! Long lasting! And a gorgeous nude to top of favorite nude lipstick or gorgeous to wear alone!in reviews
Perfect nude shade for fair skin. Really hydrating and shiny. The packaging is nice and it lasts for hours without needing touch ups.in reviews
Spring G.
Renton, WA
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Spring G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this color. It is very nude...the gloss is thick but not tacky. It’s very smooth & makes my lips feel great.
Marina M.
Rocky Mount, NC
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Marina M.
Review for: Classic Gloss - Undressed
Dose of colors has the most beautiful collection of mate liquid lipsticks sorry I tagged lip gloss but I couldn't find the right one I was supposedto tag. I personally love the nude colors, so pigmented, and last longer that another brands. Totally a good add to your makeup room.
Ashley G.
Barnwell, SC
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Ashley G.
Review for: Just My Type (neutral rosy pink)
I snagged this lip gloss during their B1G1 sale and absolutely love it! It's such a great pinky neutral for every day wear! I'm really feeling glosses and balms this spring going into warm weather. I've used their liquid matte lipsticks often, but I'm really glad I snagged a few of these to try! They're slightly sticky but that doesn't bother me at all!
Christina  D.
Laredo, TX
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Christina  D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice shade. Definitely moisturizing. Not sticky at all. Always carry this gloss in my purse for when I’m in a hurry and don’t want to bother with lining my lips and adding lipstick 💄 10-10 recommended.
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Tina B.
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Tina B.
I hardly ever wear any lipstick or gloss on my lips. Only lip treatments, because they are so dry. I have had this DOSE OF COLORS lip gloss so long, I can't remember the last time I wore it. Yet, I love this color called - STONE. It seems so natural & I really like that look on me. 😘
Nicole C.
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Nicole C.
Review for: Can You Not (nude beige)
Love the dose of colors lip gloss formula, very comfortable, pigmented, not sticky or gloppy. Easy to apply or mix with other formulas. And the gloss stays in place! They make some really great lip products all around and deserve way more hype. The lip gloss shade in Almond Butter is another favorite. Don't even get me started on their matte liquid lippies! A great dupe for these are wet n wild catsuit high shine liquid lipstick (not their gloss formula, very different) and their catsuit matte liquid lipsticks. Very affordable and just as comfortable & pigmented. You will get better shade options with dose of colors however plus, they smell delicious too! My new favorite combo of shades that create my perfect nude are Almond Butter and Can You Not, they layer/mix beautifully!
Allie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Allie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: On Repeat (warm mid-tone nude)
I loved this lipgloss for photos, I don’t know about long wear though. I wore it for about a hour and it was smudging although The color is super pretty. I also love the applicator very smooth. All in all I would recommend!!
April D.
Maitland, FL
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by April D.
The gloss isn’t sticky. I love the way it glides on your lips. The pigmentation is great.
Haley M.
Tampa, FL
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Haley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these glosses. There perfect in summer instead of putting on a heavy lip. I would recommend!
Luis A.
Lakewood, NJ
Dose Of Colors Lip Gloss uploaded by Luis A.
Review for: Save The Date (pearly white w/iridescent pink hues)
A beautiful holographic Lipgloss. It kind of has a cream texture to it the packaging is stunning and out of this world. I would improve the wand so more of a precise application. Is is more on the pricey side but I definitely would recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...