BeautyEyeEyeshadowDose of Colors
Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box

Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box

by Dose of Colors

Shades include: Basic (muted light pink) Cheens (deep chocolate brown) Necessary (neutral mid tone brown) Dirty Money (olive green w/ antique gold shift) A Moment (electric royal blue w/ purple shift) Try Me (cranberry red w/ burnt orange shift) Just a...

thinking of buying, anyone tried and have feedback?
How pigmented is this pallette?
Start your review of Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box!
Coryn C.
Peoria, AZ
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by Coryn C.
Great eyeshadow pallet! Color payoff is good and there really is no kick back in the pans. The shimmers are really pretty. I’ve had if for over a year and have no complaints. Would definitely recommend!
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by Kanisha D.
I didn’t fall in love with this palette when I first saw it. I dragged my feet for awhile before purchasing it. Ulta had it on sale for 50% OFF and there was only 1 left in the store, which just had to be a sign, right?! 😅 Anyway, as it stands I just like it a lot. The packaging is gorgeous! 🤩 It’s definitely a pretty palette, but the color story didn’t call to me as much as the Dose of Colors x iluvsarahii palette did. I still would rate it a 5⭐️ because I really love the Dose of Colors eyeshadow formula. I wouldn’t pay full price for the palette, but the shade “A Moment” alone makes it totally worth getting.
Rose S.
Philadelphia, PA
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by Rose S.
I got this on sale for $30 and wowee! This otherwise $52 palette is well worth it. The shadows are so soft and blend easily. I haven’t experienced any kickback or fallout and I thought for sure there would be. If you can get this on sale! Do it!
Suzi S.
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by Suzi S.
I waited so long to get this palette because I kept telling myself that I had different shades in my collection that were similar. However I ended up purchasing it. I am obsessed with the packaging it looks like the original highlighters but a bit darker but I like the darker shade. Eyeshadows are beautiful. I love neutral colors so this palette is definitely for me and I love that it has the pops of color in it. The eyeshadows blend very easily and feel creamy I love the formula. The shade try me which is like a pink shade is not something I would normally wear but I wore it one day in the corner of my eyes and I was in love with it and received so many compliments on it! I also really like the shade churro it is a beautiful brown and of course the shade just a kiss everyone including myself is obsessed with it. In the picture I swatched from top to bottom try me, just a kiss, a moment and dirty money.
Victoriea C.
Wilmington, CA
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by Victoriea C.
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are so beautiful my favorite color is A Moment. They blend well together! I always get compliments when I use this eyeshadow palette. Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by paul N.
The packaging and the colors are nice smooth and go on easy i wouls lobe more nude colors as qell i habe green eyes and these colors gk with my eyes there is nothing wrong with the product also lotal brand i wouls recommend this for the lafys i knoe aesome love it everyone get them for a stocking stuffer
Ms.Makeup 2.
At first I wasn’t sure about all the hype surrounding this palette and I considered passing on it. I am so glad I did not. It is gorgeous, so pigmented and blend-able. I love the color story and would highly recommend.
Morgan L.
Newport News, VA
Dose Of Colors Friendcation Desi X Katy Eyeshadow Pallette In Box uploaded by Morgan L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is way more versatile than I thought it would be. Everything blends out great and the shades are very pigmented
Sara  D.
Freehold, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! The color range is so interesting and different. I love the greens and blues. This was a limited edition palette
Melody S.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought it because of all the hype behind it. It's a great palette...for special occasions. It's not one I reach for for everyday, unless I want an all matte look. The mattes are really good and I like the shades. The shimmers are a little too glittery for everyday, in my opinion.