BY DOSE OF COLORS

Loose Pigment & Primer The Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo is a unique pairing of loose pigment and primer, specially designed for ultimate color pay-off with just the right amount of sparkle! Each compact features its own complementing loose pigment and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea F.
I love the neutral, champagne shimmer of this product. It is a pigment with shimmer in it. I have very hooded eyelids, so cream bases do not work for me. That being said, the loose pigment is one of my favorites when applied with a damp flat brush. If you wet your brush more, it gets more foiled. It is beautiful for a day to day or can be intensified with more dampness at night.
emily B.
Sioux City
I own this product in the shade mermaid and maroon.  This is the first product I've bought from this brand, super affordable.  The colors are intense.  I use the cream as a base to hold the loose pigment.  Long wearing, although I have always used this product with other shadows blended onto my lid and this as a pop of color in the middle.  The cream works well on lower lash line also.
Jenna B.
Brockport, NY
This product is really beautiful. I’ve seen it be worn and look really great but it always creases on my eyelids and I can’t figure out if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s just the product. I so wish I could figure it out because the product is beautiful!!