DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most

by Dose of Colors

DESI X KATY

A clear base with cherry red & platinum sparkles

Colors may vary, the results of our colors may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings, lighting & skin tone, etc.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free
Paraben Free

INGREDIENTS
Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Flavor. May Contain: +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Are the sparkles a bit much in person or do they only really reflect in the sun?
Start your review of DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most uploaded by Nicole R.
I really love the effect this gloss gives To my lips, especially on top of a matte lipstick! It makes your lips so glossy and shiny. The shimmer inside is very beautiful and unique. The formula is nice too and not too gloopy. Would recommend. 5/5. DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most
State College, PA
DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most uploaded by Bailey B.
Purchased at: ULTA
CRAZY beautiful. Feels nice on the lips and isn’t overly sticky or uncomfortable. Looks beautiful alone or on top of any shade. I am obsessed and looks so glamorous even in the tube. For sure will use all the time.
Pompano Beach, FL
DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most uploaded by Fatima H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this gloss it’s one of my favorites icy glossy is so beautiful its shiny without being too glittery a brown pencil makes it even better I will definitely be rebuying it I love the color highly
New Orleans, LA
DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most uploaded by Meredith C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite lipgloss ever! It’s so pretty. It glides on easily and the pretty sparkles show up with just one application. It feels good on the lips and has decent staying power for a lipgloss. I love it because it shows up so well with just one layer and its pretty. Picture attached. I definitely recommend and now I want more colors!
DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most uploaded by Dawn K.
Keeps my lips looking and feeling awesome. And loves how it looks. Also is long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product. Also the packaging was super cute 😍
Mishawaka, IN
DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Lipgloss The Most uploaded by Ashley M.
I love this gloss so beautiful and not sticky. Looks good alone or on top of something else and lasts!
Omaha, NE
If you loved Over The Top, you will really fall for this sister lip gloss from the Desi x Katy collection! This is a clear lip gloss with a pink reflect! I would describe the reflects as a silver-cherry pink. It’s such a beautiful shade of clear gloss and it looks great on its own or on top of a lipstick or colored gloss!! A must have!
I LOVE THIS GLOSS! The formula is perfect! And this is great for everyday. It is not tacky more hydrating. This gloss last a LONG time and that’s what I look for in a GREAT lip gloss.
Trenton
I love love the lip gloss always have it my bag. I am a repeat user. Love this whole collection
Isla vista, CA
super moisturizing and very glossy without being sticky. the glitters are not chunky and i love how they catch the light! great alone or on top of another product