BY DOSE OF COLORS

DESI X KATY

Meet our new FUEGO highlighter from the DESI X KATY Collection. The Highlighters are smooth to the touch and gives the skin a glistening sheen.

Light Champagne Gold

Colors may vary, the results of our colors may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings, lighting & skin tone, etc.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free
Talc Free

INGRIDIENTS: Alumina, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Zinc Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin.

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
The most stunning powder highlight to exist. It has a light champagne gold undertone, with a super glowy finish. It has no base color but it can be super blinding or more subtle. I definitely would purchase again considering I literally purchased 13 back ups of this highlight because I knew it was Limited Edition given it being a collaboration. I normally hate powder highlights but this one is just absolutely amazing and doesn’t emphasize my texture or pores like a ton of highlighting products. Also, the more you buff/blend this highlighter formula in, the more glowy and reflective it gets. It’s magic seriously. If you haven’t tried this already, Dose of Colors & Desi x Katy did a second round for their collab. New products came out but they are re-promoting 2 of the orginal collection products—Fuego highlighter being one of them. Get your hands on this NOW while you still can. It’s seriously the best powder highlighter formula to exist and I don’t think you will regret it. I have a light-medium skintone for reference, but if you have a deeper complexion and you think this would be too light for you, I highly recommend picking up the newer shade DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Highlighter Chasing The Sun. That one is more of a bronze gold but equally as stunning and I do like to wear that one as well. That’s why I love that they don’t have much of a base color too it so they all could potentially work on all skin tones dependent on your personal preference. But it’s the best highlighter ever and the best formula for a powder highlight I’ve ever tried. I love that it makes the skin look glossy and wet almost from a powder product but it’s such a creamy formula that it just blends so incredibly perfect into the skin. Buy at least one of the shades, you won’t be disappointed and if you don’t pick it up I can guarantee you will regret it. *Also, just to note product is being re-promoted, so it is available on Dose of Colors website again. Retails for $28, it’s not actually $70+. It’s only listen on that from Amazon being it is an individual seller selling her own personal one and my assumption is the price is reflective of the fact that it was Limited Edition and supposed to never come back. Probably doesn’t know it has be rereleased, so while it’s still available just pay the $28!*
Crystal S.
New York
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! so much. If you are looking for a wet finish highlighter this gives you that. I love it because of that reason. If you can get your hands on it buy at least 2 because you'll love it. Best highlighter ever created. I highly recommend this.
Sarah H.
San Jose , CA
I absolutely love this product. I at first bought the mirame one but it was too dark for my skin tone so I bought this one after and it was perfect. It is a light gold or champagne color and the product is soft and not chunky at all. Looks and feels like butter on my skin. This is probably my favorite and go to highlighter.
Ashlee F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Im absolutely in love with this product! My skin is pretty fair but this hint of gold tone within the highlighter turns out beauuutiful on every skin tone/ shade. It also has tiny sparkle particles that when the light hits it you truly GLOW 🌟
Jessica H.
Palo Alto
Such a beautiful shade, the packaging is stunning to begin with but the formula on this is just as great. Looks so wet and beaming on my skin. I use it sparingly since I don’t know when they will restock.
Jessica A.
South Gate
This isnt the one inhave but its from their collection and i love it. I feel like it is an everyday highlighter and goes on so well and beautifully. I mix it with another oen or use it for my everyday and it is just the best. I always hype up this brand.
Jessica P.
Lake Worth, FL
Love the pigments in this highlighter. The packaging is a little messy, but the highlighter is so beautiful paired with a bronzer. DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Highlighter - Fuego
Breanna F.
Athens
Let me tell you I am a HUGE FAN of Desi Perkins and Katy DeGroot (Lustelux). I bought from there round 1 and from round 2 and I’m still buying. This a great brand and they are AMAZING beauty you tubers. The product is great I LOVE this highlighter. It’s so blinding and it is the best highlighter I have ever used. Better yet Beyoncé has used this product, so you know it’s a great product.
🌺🎮Rachel☮☯⚓ C.
Modesto , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite highlighter ever! Definitely a must have highlighter I really love how light the gold color is. I think it is an excellent color and very pigmented you highlighter. I am pretty fair skin tone so I think this is a beautiful light gold color that goes perfectly with my skin tone. It’s really hard to find a gold color highlighter that goes well with my skin tone I feel like this color complements all kinds a skin tones.
member-c1f6c
A little glittery for my liking but it’s a beautiful highlighter. The packaging is also gorgeous! Definitely a product I like to keep in my makeup collection for those days where I’m feeling extra and what that sparkle!
Santale O.
Rochester, NY
Does anyone recommend this Highlighter?
Mikaela F.
Naples, FL
Opinions of this highlighter? Bonus points if you have a swatch 😊
Dana S.
Van Nuys, CA
Is this highlighter worth the $30?