DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Highlighter Chasing The Sun uploaded by LaQuanda D.DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Highlighter Chasing The Sun uploaded by Vanessa P.

BY DOSE OF COLORS

DESI X KATY

Meet our new CHASING THE SUN highlighter from the DESI X KATY Collection. The Highlighters are smooth to the touch and gives the skin a glistening sheen.

Golden Bronze

Colors may vary, the results of our colors may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings, lighting & skin tone, etc.

Vegan
Cruelty Free
Gluten Free
Talc Free

INGREDIENTS
Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Zinc Myristate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492).

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Okay so I’ve been absolutely obsessed with this formula since the first collab. It has super reflective finish without being glittery. It lasts all day on my skin and I would definitely purchase again. This looks best on my skin when I have a tan and I fear that it may be slightly too dark for me when I’m at my palest. I have a light to medium skin tone so anyone with a deeper skin tone than myself I definitely would see this working on you and falling in love. My all time favorite and holy grail is DOSE OF COLORS Desi X Katy Highlighter - Fuego. If you have my skin tone or lighter I say go with Fuego, Chasing the Sun will be too dark for you. It’s more of a golden bronze shade and it is absolutely gorgeous. This is my all time favorite powder highlight formula. The more you buff/blend it into the skin, the more reflective it gets. And when it hits the light OMG it’s just magic.
Diana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this highlight color. It’s a gorgeous bronze color. It’s great for tan/deep skin tones. It’s very pigmented. A little goes a long way. I also like to use it as a inner corner highlight. I recommend giving this a try or go swatch it at Ulta Beauty.
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not a fan of the eyeshadow palette in this Collab collection but the highlighter is to die for. I love a golden highlight and this is so perfect for that. It’s limited edition so get it before it’s gone.
Kesha J.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlighter is the best of the best! It is absolutely blinding when the light hits it. The color is amazing and it looks good on different skin tones.
Vanessa P.
It really is a beautiful highlighter. I love how it looks on my skin. I feel like the sun is always hitting my skin when I have this highlighter on~
Alex H.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my new faves. I was looking for a highlighter that would give me almost a wet look rather than a sparkly look and this was it
Joanna A.
LOVE everything about this! Love the packaging. Love the creators. Love the color. Love the formula. It almost melts into the skin when you apply it and gives it a wet, golden hour look
Jaime P.
mullica hill
Purchased at: ULTA
The color is beautiful! Was surprised they made a shade for deeper skin tones. It went in smooth with a brush. Will try with a damp beauty blender next
LaQuanda D.
Montgomery, AL
I loved it. It is so nice and smooth. Its is very very pigmented. I am so in love with this highlighter. I would definitely recommend this.
Yesenia C.
New London , CT
These girls did such a great job on these. The colors and pigmentation of these two highlights are amazing!! I just added both to my kit and so glad that I did!!!!