BY DOSE OF COLORS

Creamy Lipstick - Dose Of Colors Classic Lipstick is a richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish. The ultra creamy formula feels smooth and flexible on the lips. Colors range from every day neutrals to playful brights.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Cream Lipstick shades on lips! - Creamy Lipstick see more...

• Is this lipstick cruelty-free?1 Answers
  • I’ve tried their liquid lips how do these compare in quality are ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I typically lean toward liquid lipsticks, but when I'm having a more dry lip day and need some moisture, I always go for these. So comfortable and they have a beautiful finish. Great pigment and very smooth application. Also love the packaging.
Nati V.
Love the color I got, it was a dark red and it is very flattering, perfect for the Winter season. I think it's pretty smooth, I like it.
Kelly S.
Florence, AZ
Review for: Play Date (peach pink) more...
This was such a pretty color! The consistency was creamy as described and it stayed put without smearing throughout the day.
Peyton M.
Savannah, GA
These lipsticks have amazing formulas and they are super pigmented. They are super cheap and I would highly recommend!
Anya O.
Very comfortable formula. Creamy and nice range of colors. I also really like the packaging as well. I would recommend.
Yesenia C.
These lipsticks are so creamy! And they glide on so beautifully ♥️ the shades are beautiful and the packaging as well!
Rosa Y.
just ordered the desixkaty lipstick in more creamer please and i love it! very comfortable formula and love the color
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
Marlene C.
Palm Springs , CA
Bomb bomb bomb.com this creamy lipstick is so bomb pigmented and creamy also hydrating I give this lipstick a 10
Delilah H.
Review for: Grounded (warm whiskey brown) more...
This color is everything . I'm a sucker for browny / chocolatey colors and this apply beautiful full coverage.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I’ve tried their liquid lips how do these compare in quality are they pigmented and how long did they last?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this lipstick cruelty-free?