BY DOSE OF COLORS

Creamy Lipstick - Dose Of Colors Classic Lipstick is a richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish. The ultra creamy formula feels smooth and flexible on the lips. Colors range from every day neutrals to playful brights.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Cream Lipstick shades on lips! - Creamy Lipstick see more...

• Is this lipstick cruelty-free?1 Answers
  • I’ve tried their liquid lips how do these compare in qual...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I absolutely love this lipstick, it's so creamy and the colours are so rich and pigmented. It's really easy to apply, I would definitely recommend!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love love love this formula! Super long lasting for a lipstick, and is very pigmented! It only takes 2 swipes on the lips for perfect coverage and leave my lips feeling moisturized!" in 6 reviews
  • "Everyone talks about the liquid lipsticks from dose but why don't we hear more about these. They are creamy & pigmented. When I think about a favorite lipstick formula that I know I will reach fir constantly..... this is definitely in my top 3. I give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" in 4 reviews
  • "This color isn't particularly dark like I thought it would be when I purchased online, but it is very pigmented which is amazing. It is a classic lipstick, so it definitely transfers, but the pigment stays really well on my lips - almost like it stains them. The formula is creamy and feels hydrating, so even after eating, I feel like i (could) get away without reapplying and just deal with rubbing my lips together to smooth out the color. This was my first dose of colors purchase, and I definitely would repurchase a similar lipstick in this formula. " in 4 reviews
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
Dose of colors is one of my go-to's when it comes to lipstick! This one in particular is so creamy and pigmented, and I swear it lasts so long! Love the sleek packaging, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a creamy well formulated lipstick! I plan on repurchasing ❤️
karina v.
Review for: Anglelic (golden nude) more...
Super rich, smooth, extra hydrating does not dry reason for 4 stars, not transfer proof so your gonna have to keep applying but very buildable .very rich vibrant color, reasonably priced. Packaging cute but very basic, I love the clear bottom only way to tell which color ur picking out of your collection.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Review for: Sorbet (salmon orange) more...
I purchased this dose of colors lipstick in sorbet at imats NYC for a discounted price and I wish I had picked up more it's a very pigmented creamy formula it has more of a shine than their new lip it up the only reason I gave it 4 stars is I prefer their lip it up lipsticks by just a little bit
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Review for: Anglelic (golden nude), Play Date (peach pink), Coy (bright peach), Sorbet (salmon orange), Karma (neon coral), Seductive (fuchsia), Love Potion (bright bubblegum pink w/cool tones and hints of lavender), Blush (dusty nude pink) more...

I give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Review for: Blush (dusty nude pink) more...
Wasn't a huge fan of the color of this lip stick. I got it as a sample size, and it just washed me out! However, the formula of this creamy lipstick is excellent! The packaging is beautiful! I need to go look at the colors in person and do some swatches because with the right color, I would absolutely purchase!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Obsessed! This color and formula is amazing!!!!! I couldn’t ask for anything better. I’ve never been disappointed in any of these products. They’re long lasting and lightweight. I don’t feel like my lips are heavy and sticky. Definitely recommend.
Linda C.
Review for: Anglelic (golden nude), Play Date (peach pink), Coy (bright peach) more...
I've tried 3 colors from this collection and am very pleased with the consistency across the board. Super creamy, pigmented, and lightweight. Doesn't smell gross either. If they add more colors I'll be purchasing again in the future!
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
Review for: Blush (dusty nude pink) more...
The formulas of these lipsticks is wonderful! So wearable and comfy, but also creamy and has good staying power! For a creamy lipstick, I feel like it stays on my lips through quite a bit with minimal touch ups!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I typically lean toward liquid lipsticks, but when I'm having a more dry lip day and need some moisture, I always go for these. So comfortable and they have a beautiful finish. Great pigment and very smooth application. Also love the packaging.
Joseline R.
A little pricey but I love this brand there lipsticks are so creamy and feel like better on your lips! I always gift these kind to my mom since she's not into the whole liquid lipsticks
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I’ve tried their liquid lips how do these compare in quality are they pigmented and how long did they last?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this lipstick cruelty-free?