BY DOSE OF COLORS

Creamy Lipstick - Dose Of Colors Classic Lipstick is a richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish. The ultra creamy formula feels smooth and flexible on the lips. Colors range from every day neutrals to playful brights.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Cream Lipstick shades on lips! - Creamy Lipstick see more...

• Is this lipstick cruelty-free?1 Answers
  • I’ve tried their liquid lips how do these compare in quality are ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I absolutely love this lipstick, it's so creamy and the colours are so rich and pigmented. It's really easy to apply, I would definitely recommend!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love love love this formula! Super long lasting for a lipstick, and is very pigmented! It only takes 2 swipes on the lips for perfect coverage and leave my lips feeling moisturized!" in 6 reviews
  • "Everyone talks about the liquid lipsticks from dose but why don't we hear more about these. They are creamy & pigmented. When I think about a favorite lipstick formula that I know I will reach fir constantly..... this is definitely in my top 3. I give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" in 4 reviews
  • "This color isn't particularly dark like I thought it would be when I purchased online, but it is very pigmented which is amazing. It is a classic lipstick, so it definitely transfers, but the pigment stays really well on my lips - almost like it stains them. The formula is creamy and feels hydrating, so even after eating, I feel like i (could) get away without reapplying and just deal with rubbing my lips together to smooth out the color. This was my first dose of colors purchase, and I definitely would repurchase a similar lipstick in this formula. " in 4 reviews
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I have the desi Katy collection so I will say that I love all of those products. They have the creamiest lipsticks and liquid lips that don't dry out and flake off I absolutely love everything and will definitely purchase more from this brand.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love the formula of this lipstick! Very comfortable on the lips, does not move around, and does not transfer so quickly. The price is between a drugstore to a midrange priced one. I wear this without a lip liner :)
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love the dose of colors lip products, they’re all so creamy and easy to apply, they look stunning on the lip and they’re just an all over great product with a great formula. Highly recommend to those who love a creamy lippie
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Play Date (peach pink) more...
Bought this online @ DOC website. It’s a pretty peachy|pink, and matte. It’s honestly your typical lipstick, nothing different|special about it. I haven’t used it much because I have so many diff. lip products to use. It’s a weird tone for my skin color- too light for when I’m tan & blends in too much when I’m pale. I would say give it a go because it may work out better for you; you never know :)
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Blush (dusty nude pink) more...
DOC is one of my favorite brands and their lipsticks are nothing less of perfection! This lipstick has one swipe opacity and wears so comfy on the lips!! The colors are gorgeous and has a nice creamy texture.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sorbet (salmon orange) more...
This is legit a beautiful Salmon/Orangy/Pink lipstick. The formula is so great and creamy. It's easy to apply and one swipe does a long way. I bought it online but it is also available at Naimies to buy in person. It's a great color that would go with any skin color.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Other more...
It is what it claims to be, a creamy lipstick. The pigment is really nice and doesn't require a lot of layers. They also last a decent amount of time; about the same as a traditional lipstick.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
Review for: Dark Secrets (plum) more...
This was the first product I tried from this brand and I was pretty impressed. It is long lasting, creamy, and I love all the shades. There was some transfer when drinking and what not, but not that serious. I’ll probably be buying more from this brand later on.
Lex A.
Review for: Poise (beige nude) more...
I actually purchased the Desi x Katy lipstick in “ No Shade” and I loved how pigmented and long lasting it was. This was my first time buying from Dose of Colors and I loved the quality. I’m sure their other lipsticks are just as pigmented as this one!
Brittany M.
Review for: Blush (dusty nude pink) more...
I really liked the color and the feel of this. I don’t like to buy anything lip that’s over $12.00 because I find it ridiculous that they can cost more then that. I did like the feel of this and would buy more. Just not a fan of paying almost $20.00
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I’ve tried their liquid lips how do these compare in quality are they pigmented and how long did they last?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this lipstick cruelty-free?