BY DOSE OF COLORS

Creamy Lipstick - Dose Of Colors Classic Lipstick is a richly pigmented full coverage lipstick with a creamy satin finish. The ultra creamy formula feels smooth and flexible on the lips. Colors range from every day neutrals to playful brights.Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free.Click here to see Dose Of Colors Cream Lipstick shades on lips! - Creamy Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Port Allen, LA
Review for: Other
@doseofcolors 💋💄😍 this is my first time ordering from #doseofcolors and I think I need to order back ups. I have more creamer please, over the top, and noshade. They are limited edition!!! They are all so fitting nudes for women of light, medium, and tan skin tones! I don't think fair, dark, or deep will benefit from these nudes; however, the over the top lip gloss is for everyone and that's exciting! The very nice application is so smooth. The product quality is wonderful! @desiperkins #desi #desixkaty collection for summer. #nudes #makeup #makeuplover #influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Review for: Dark Secrets (plum)
This color isn't particularly dark like I thought it would be when I purchased online, but it is very pigmented which is amazing. It is a classic lipstick, so it definitely transfers, but the pigment stays really well on my lips - almost like it stains them. The formula is creamy and feels hydrating, so even after eating, I feel like i (could) get away without reapplying and just deal with rubbing my lips together to smooth out the color. This was my first dose of colors purchase, and I definitely would repurchase a similar lipstick in this formula.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Review for: Sorbet (salmon orange)
I purchased this dose of colors lipstick in sorbet at imats NYC for a discounted price and I wish I had picked up more it's a very pigmented creamy formula it has more of a shine than their new lip it up the only reason I gave it 4 stars is I prefer their lip it up lipsticks by just a little bit
Micah F.
Micah F.
Wagoner, OK
Dose of colors is one of my go-to's when it comes to lipstick! This one in particular is so creamy and pigmented, and I swear it lasts so long! Love the sleek packaging, and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a creamy well formulated lipstick! I plan on repurchasing ❤️
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sorbet (salmon orange)
This is legit a beautiful Salmon/Orangy/Pink lipstick. The formula is so great and creamy. It's easy to apply and one swipe does a long way. I bought it online but it is also available at Naimies to buy in person. It's a great color that would go with any skin color.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Other
It is what it claims to be, a creamy lipstick. The pigment is really nice and doesn't require a lot of layers. They also last a decent amount of time; about the same as a traditional lipstick.
karina v.
karina v.
Review for: Anglelic (golden nude)
Super rich, smooth, extra hydrating does not dry reason for 4 stars, not transfer proof so your gonna have to keep applying but very buildable .very rich vibrant color, reasonably priced. Packaging cute but very basic, I love the clear bottom only way to tell which color ur picking out of your collection.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Review for: Anglelic (golden nude), Play Date (peach pink), Coy (bright peach), Sorbet (salmon orange), Karma (neon coral), Seductive (fuchsia), Love Potion (bright bubblegum pink w/cool tones and hints of lavender), Blush (dusty nude pink)
Everyone talks about the liquid lipsticks from dose but why don't we hear more about these. They are creamy & pigmented. When I think about a favorite lipstick formula that I know I will reach fir constantly..... this is definitely in my top 3.

I give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Linda C.
Linda C.
Review for: Anglelic (golden nude), Play Date (peach pink), Coy (bright peach)
I've tried 3 colors from this collection and am very pleased with the consistency across the board. Super creamy, pigmented, and lightweight. Doesn't smell gross either. If they add more colors I'll be purchasing again in the future!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I typically lean toward liquid lipsticks, but when I'm having a more dry lip day and need some moisture, I always go for these. So comfortable and they have a beautiful finish. Great pigment and very smooth application. Also love the packaging.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this lipstick cruelty-free?