BeautyFaceFace MakeupDose of Colors
Baked Highlighter (Peach Glow)

Dose of Colors Baked Highlighter (Peach Glow)

by Dose of Colors

Create an illuminating look with our lightweight, shimmering baked highlighter. The Dose of Colors Baked Highlighters help skin appear youthful, healthy and clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dose of Colors Baked Highlighter (Peach Glow)!
Isidora  G.
Passadumkeag, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite highlighters last summer , I am still loving on this highlighter actually ! I wouldn’t put it all over for darker skin tones but I think it can work on the highest points! This highlighter has fallout but applies beautifully and is buildable. Decent amount of both golden and white reflects that it’s wearable during summer and winter
Nguyet L.
This is not a blinding highlighter which is what I prefer. It is a subtle glow but doesn't look pretty on the skin. I bought all 3 colors and ended up giving them away to my niece because there are better highlights in my collection. These are chunky and not this brand's best product.
Desiree D.
West Covina
I absolutely LOVE this highlighter!!!!! It’s amazingly beautiful on my skin and I recommend this brand of highlighter to anyone who wants to look natural and have that glow!!!
Skyler M.
Detroit Lakes
These are pretty if you want a settle glow but It’s chalky & not very user friendly .
Jessica O.
Great texture . Good color as well the gold color looks great . Really like this highlight

Looking for your answer?