BY DOS EQUIS #7 in Beer

Dos Equis was created in Mexico in 1897 by a German brew master, who blended his brewing heritage with the spirit of Mexican traditions. Originally called Siglo XX to celebrate the arrival of the 20th century it later became known as just Dos Equis (or simply two X's in Spanish). Dos Equis Lager Especial is a crisp and golden lager from Mexico, with just the right balance of flavor and refreshment. see more...

Camella W.
Arkansas
Review for: Bottle more...
Guys! Throw the other beer away! Lol. No but really, let’s talk about how smooth this beer is, the flavor is unmatched! I throw a little Twangerz Lime Salt, 1.15-Ounce Shakers (Pack of 10) in here and I’m drinking a whole case! Some beers leave your mouth feeling dry.. NOT DOS EQUIS! And I can promise if you drink the entire case, there’s no headache involved.. this beer doesn’t dehydrate you. Here in Arkansas at our Wal Mart, it’s very affordable! This beer should be in your cooler this summer!
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
This is a staple. It’s my first choice for quality beer at a reasonable price. Of course, it’s even better with a salted rim and a like, but I promise, even without those two, this beer is delicious! It’s part of my summer, my cinco de mayo celebrations, and every party. This is a must-have for get together! It’s a big hit and a great taste!
Catherine R.
I love Dos Equis Lager Especial!  It has the best flavor but isn't heavy at all.  I buy the 12 pack of bottles at our local Publix and when we get home from work if my husband and I only want one drink we grab a Dos Equis instead of opening a bottle of wine.  We also order it at our local Mexican restaurant where you can get a large draft for $4.00.  I add lime to it when I get it draft.  Unlike other Mexican beers however, it doesn't need it.  The flavor is delicious and refreshing without the lime.  The lime just adds a nice touch.  It is reasonably priced and can be found in bottles and cans in most major grocery stores.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Tabitha C.
Boerne
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but when it comes to beer this is definitely my go to. I enjoy one craft microbrewery that we happen to have within a 2 hour drive of where we live, but other than that and Dos Equis I tend to drink something else. No salt for me, just a little lime and it's just a night full of delicious.
Becky S.
Dos Equis seems to be favorited in certain regions more than others. Okay, I know all regions have different stats on favorites but I mean people either seem to Love or dislike it. I prefer Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle to the later but here on the beach it's all good on a hot, sandy summer day!
Kelly G.
Columbus
Review for: Bottle more...
Give me a Dos Equis with some lime, a chilled glass and tacos and I am good to go! This is the only beer I will bring with me wether I’m going to a fiesta or a pool party. It’s the perfect beer to drink on a warm day outside or during those cold days stuck inside. Great taste and so refreshing.
Tamara S.
Review for: Mexican more...
Dos Equis is great tasting as well. It is similar to Corona Extra but in my opinion it taste better. Just like Corona it has a small beer taste mixed with something else. It’s a Mexican beer so it’s a lighter and refreshing taste not like a bud light or any other kind of beer that is from the United States. Dos Equis’ taste reminds me of a margarita for some reason. Not a very strong alcohol tasting margarita and then it’s mixed with beer, but it’s a good taste of the two mixed. I’m not sure why but that’s what I think Dos Equis tastes like. I really like them though, very good!!
Rissa J.
Amarillo,Tx
Review for: Bottle more...
Dos Equis Lager Especial is mine and my boyfriend favorite beer. It’s very affordable and the taste is awesome! I haven’t had Dos Equis that taste old like some other beer I tried. We love to make micheladas with Dos Equis!!! Would recommend and continue to buy!!!!
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Bottle more...
It’s not the most interesting beer in the world, but it is tasty , light, refreshing and affordable. This always seems to be a crowd favorite regardless of taste- if people normally order an IPA or a coors light everyone seems to find Dos XX as a happy common ground.
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Which one is better this or heinakin
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
Is this beer all that everyone says it is?
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
XX OR TECATE? ive only ever tried tecates
Jani T.
What's the best: corona or dos Equis?
Shemorell R.
Is this beer as good as everyone keeps saying? Is it similar to the taste of a corona