BY DOS EQUIS #6 in Beer

Dos Equis was created in Mexico in 1897 by a German brew master, who blended his brewing heritage with the spirit of Mexican traditions. Originally called Siglo XX to celebrate the arrival of the 20th century it later became known as just Dos Equis (or simply two X's in Spanish). Dos Equis Lager Especial is a crisp and golden lager from Mexico, with just the right balance of flavor and refreshment. see more...

Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.
To be fair, not my favourite type of beer. However it does taste like what it should. Watery, odourless and no carbonation. On pouring it in the glass very fast to make a head, the head lasted about 45 seconds in a clean glass. appears flat after head dissipates. Colour is pale golden and clear. Smell is more light malt without the aroma of hops. Taste is light body and flavour. Easy drinking if you want to drink a few more without feeling full.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
Being from south Texas, drinking Dos XX is a must for the beach, pool, any BbQ. BUT, come to Texas and have something you've never tried before I bet. A Dressed Dos XX. any bar in Texas serves em, but no where else! A dressed beer is typically a Mexican beer, dos is obviously the best dressed, with salt and lime on the rim, like a margarita. But some places add chile, lemon, or candy and even pickles, my mouth is literally watering.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Dos XX was the beer that made me start drinking beer. I always hated the taste of beer one day I was at a party and had no choice but to drink beer I had me a Dos Equis and fell in love. I like it with some salt and lime or some chili powder with lime it tastes so delicious. It's a little bit more pricey a course in domestic beer because it's an imported beer. But I really love the taste of it so I definitely would recommend this.
Terre S.
Terre S.
This is that great Dos Equis Special Lager flavor in a smaller size that won't put you off your food! It is a palette tantalizer, laying the groundwork for the great eating to follow. For most Texans I think Dos Equis is something of a rite of passage, a sign that your palette has become a bit more sophisticated. It is also always an experience of nostalgia, having been part of so many great events. Its a celebration in a bottle.
Joey H.
Joey H.
Rothschild, WI
Got this beer in a sweet mix pack called "The Beers of Mexico." What a wild ride! From the first sip I felt like I was in Mexico drinking beers and speaking Spanish with the local beer drinkers. I personally felt that Dos Equis was the most interesting beer in the pack, it made me want to be a luchador wrestler! I did not follow through on that dream though, ran out of beers.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've never been a big beer person. I usually tend to stay close to my lime margaritas or fruity sangrias but this beer was definitely a game changer for me! Whenever I'm out with friends at dinner or at a bar, I always order a Dos XX dressed with lime and salt around the rim. It's such a refreshing beer and goes down so smoothly! Recommend to all beer lovers out there!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Shaw A F B, SC
I shared a six-pack with my cousin. We pulled it out of the fridge and drink it after a long hard day working outside. It was so crisp and refreshing. It was everything I needed to get a little buzz but also feel relaxed and satisfied. The Taste was smooth and sweet, while the aftertaste was not very strong but just right. We really enjoyed it!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to exclusively drink Dos Equis in college. I thought I was fancy and educated AF for doing it. Now though, every time I drink it, I can taste the glass that beer is in more than the beer itself. My rose colored glasses I used to see this beer through have been removed and now I only choose it when I don't have a better option.
Dominika O.
Dominika O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Ah dos equis will always remind me of getting a little to wild in Mexico with my best friend. The beer itself isn't terrible, I have definitely tasted worse, however I consider myself to be a big beer fanatic and I enjoy a little bit of a heavier beer flavor, which dos equis lacks a little for me. Otherwise, drinkable beer :)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Temecula, CA
Dos Equis is a lighter beer. Perfect for a relaxing night in front of the television. It also goes well at parties because most people like it. It is not to expensive so you won't break the bank when buying it and a lot of stores have sales on this beer. I highly recommend you try this beer if you haven't already.
Stephers Y.
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Which one is better this or heinakin
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
Is this beer all that everyone says it is?
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
XX OR TECATE? ive only ever tried tecates
Jani T.
Jani T.
What's the best: corona or dos Equis?
Shemorell R.
Shemorell R.
Is this beer as good as everyone keeps saying? Is it similar to the taste of a corona