BY DOS EQUIS #7 in Beer

Dos Equis was created in Mexico in 1897 by a German brew master, who blended his brewing heritage with the spirit of Mexican traditions. Originally called Siglo XX to celebrate the arrival of the 20th century it later became known as just Dos Equis (or simply two X's in Spanish). Dos Equis Lager Especial is a crisp and golden lager from Mexico, with just the right balance of flavor and refreshment. see more...

Camella W.
Magnolia, AR
Review for: Bottle more...
Guys! Throw the other beer away! Lol. No but really, let’s talk about how smooth this beer is, the flavor is unmatched! I throw a little Twangerz Lime Salt, 1.15-Ounce Shakers (Pack of 10) in here and I’m drinking a whole case! Some beers leave your mouth feeling dry.. NOT DOS EQUIS! And I can promise if you drink the entire case, there’s no headache involved.. this beer doesn’t dehydrate you. Here in Arkansas at our Wal Mart, it’s very affordable! This beer should be in your cooler this summer!
Desirae E.
San Bernardino
This is my all time favorite beer! I dont like drinking anything else. I always have a 6 or 12 pack at home in the fridge. It pairs so well with almost anything you eat. I love mixing it with a michelada mix and adding all the little extras like lime, tapatio, and tajin. But it's so good you dont have to even add anything to it. It never leaves me hungover or feeling nasty the next day. This is for sure a premium beer!
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
This is a staple. It’s my first choice for quality beer at a reasonable price. Of course, it’s even better with a salted rim and a like, but I promise, even without those two, this beer is delicious! It’s part of my summer, my cinco de mayo celebrations, and every party. This is a must-have for get together! It’s a big hit and a great taste!
Mireya R.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Cerveza Xx 24 Bottles more...
These are by far my favorite beer to drink during the summer especially when we’re going to have a long day of festivities! It’s light, has great flavor and never leaves me feeling bloated! I love throwing some some lime and salt in the bottle and start the festivities lol I definitely prefer bottle over can and whenever I see these babies on draft I definitely like to have a pint of it.
Catherine R.
I love Dos Equis Lager Especial!  It has the best flavor but isn't heavy at all.  I buy the 12 pack of bottles at our local Publix and when we get home from work if my husband and I only want one drink we grab a Dos Equis instead of opening a bottle of wine.  We also order it at our local Mexican restaurant where you can get a large draft for $4.00.  I add lime to it when I get it draft.  Unlike other Mexican beers however, it doesn't need it.  The flavor is delicious and refreshing without the lime.  The lime just adds a nice touch.  It is reasonably priced and can be found in bottles and cans in most major grocery stores.
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but when it comes to beer this is definitely my go to. I enjoy one craft microbrewery that we happen to have within a 2 hour drive of where we live, but other than that and Dos Equis I tend to drink something else. No salt for me, just a little lime and it's just a night full of delicious.
Kelly G.
Powell, OH
Review for: Bottle more...
Give me a Dos Equis with some lime, a chilled glass and tacos and I am good to go! This is the only beer I will bring with me wether I’m going to a fiesta or a pool party. It’s the perfect beer to drink on a warm day outside or during those cold days stuck inside. Great taste and so refreshing.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Cerveza Xx 24 Bottles more...
Dos XX is the best Mexican beer and when I go out to eat I always ask for it first. If they don’t have it then I will ask for something else but they usually have it. The lager is my favorite and I don’t like drinking out of cans so I usually get the bottles and dthis is the best deal pack.
Tamara S.
Review for: Mexican more...
Dos Equis is great tasting as well. It is similar to Corona Extra but in my opinion it taste better. Just like Corona it has a small beer taste mixed with something else. It’s a Mexican beer so it’s a lighter and refreshing taste not like a bud light or any other kind of beer that is from the United States. Dos Equis’ taste reminds me of a margarita for some reason. Not a very strong alcohol tasting margarita and then it’s mixed with beer, but it’s a good taste of the two mixed. I’m not sure why but that’s what I think Dos Equis tastes like. I really like them though, very good!!
Silvia R.
Review for: Placeholder Mexican more...
This is my go to beer. I’m not much of a beer drinker but when I do drink beer this is what I prefer to have! It’s actually refreshing on a hot day to drink down a cold Dos Equis!! You should try it!!!
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Which one is better this or heinakin
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
Is this beer all that everyone says it is?
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
XX OR TECATE? ive only ever tried tecates
Jani T.
What's the best: corona or dos Equis?
Shemorell R.
Is this beer as good as everyone keeps saying? Is it similar to the taste of a corona