Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Andrea W.Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Viviana M.

BY DOS EQUIS #68 in Beer

Dos Equis was created in Mexico in 1897 by a German brew master, who blended his brewing heritage with the spirit of Mexican traditions. Originally called Siglo XX to celebrate the arrival of the 20th century it later became known as just Dos Equis (or simply two X's in Spanish), Dos Equis Ambar is a full flavored yet, surprisingly smooth amber-colored lager from Mexico that is easy to drink with a clean finish. see more...

Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Originally had this in Mexico at a little bar where everybody spoke Spanish and little to no English. It was very easy to ask for two of these in Spanish which helps make it much easier to be in an area where I didn’t know the language very well. I’m not a beer drinker so I personally did not enjoy this, but “when in Rome “
Merissa W.
I recently got into DosXX when it was handed to be at a tailgate. I fell in love with it! It’s smooth tasting and the after taste isn’t bitter and gross like some beers. This is my go-to beer when our to eat Zoe when hosting a football tailgate. My newfound favorite beer. “Stay thirsty my friends”
Michele H.
This is a great beer! Amazing taste great flavor! I’m not normally a beer drinker but I will definitely drink this one. I normally drink cider beers or wine and I actually enjoy drinking this beer. It is affordable and I love the packaging. I like Dos Equis in general but this one is the best.
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
I just started drinking beer this month. My husband really enjoys Dos Equis and he got me hooked. I do like the amber. It is just a twist on the regular one. I can drink this all night and never get a hangover. I do recommend this especially for first time beer drinkers.
Ashley D.
Pocahontas
I have only tried this product once, and i didn't like it. My husband wasn't a big fan of this beer either. I prefer something with less of a kick. I had heard good things about this brand, so maybe i would try one of their other products next time.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
I love a good flavorful amber beer.  Sometimes they can have a nasty bitter aftertaste, especially by the time one gets to the bottom of the bottle, makes it impossible for me personally to drink the last drop.  I do not find that with this flavor of Dos Equis.  I find this beer to be smooth and full bodied, I sometime hold a mouthful for a few seconds before swallowing to appreciate it's full flavor.  I actually do that with most beers anyway.  Goes great with sausage rolls... Mmmm yum!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I’m not an amber drinker, but this changed my mind! It has a great taste that is still great with any meal, especially seafood. I can’t find it locally, but have seen it in restaurants. I would recommend it to any Dos Equis drinker to try!
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
My favorite beer to go with Mexican food. Add a squeeze of lime and you’ve got the most delicious beverage. It’s amber color fools you because it’s not an overly heavy or robust beer. It’s super simple on the pallet and goes down easy. Refreshing!!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
I love this beer, to me its much better than the lager. I love the delicious amber flavor. Served in an ice cold glass and topped off with a lime, you can't go wrong. It's great with lunches or dinners of any kind too!!
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
I was always a big fan of Dos Equis, then I was introduced to Dos Equis Ambar and I LOVE it! If I'm at a mexican restaurant, this is definitely what I'm ordering. Be sure to ask for a lime wedge to kick it up a notch.