Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Viviana M.Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Andrea W.

BY DOS EQUIS #57 in Beer

Dos Equis was created in Mexico in 1897 by a German brew master, who blended his brewing heritage with the spirit of Mexican traditions. Originally called Siglo XX to celebrate the arrival of the 20th century it later became known as just Dos Equis (or simply two X's in Spanish), Dos Equis Ambar is a full flavored yet, surprisingly smooth amber-colored lager from Mexico that is easy to drink with a clean finish. see more...

Merissa W.
I recently got into DosXX when it was handed to be at a tailgate. I fell in love with it! It’s smooth tasting and the after taste isn’t bitter and gross like some beers. This is my go-to beer when our to eat Zoe when hosting a football tailgate. My newfound favorite beer. “Stay thirsty my friends”
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
I love a good flavorful amber beer.  Sometimes they can have a nasty bitter aftertaste, especially by the time one gets to the bottom of the bottle, makes it impossible for me personally to drink the last drop.  I do not find that with this flavor of Dos Equis.  I find this beer to be smooth and full bodied, I sometime hold a mouthful for a few seconds before swallowing to appreciate it's full flavor.  I actually do that with most beers anyway.  Goes great with sausage rolls... Mmmm yum!
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
The first time I tried this I was surprised at how smooth this beer was compared to others. I'm not much of a beer drinking but I would have to say that if I was ever in the mood for on I'd go for this.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I really like this beer, Dos Equis is good but the amber tastes way better, it’s not on here but there was a limited addition Dos Equis agave omg that beer was so delicious it was better than this one
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Light malt taste with fruit aromas and a mild hop flavor. It is incredibly smooth and has a great mouth feel. It pairs well with bold flavors or as an alternative to other stand alone mixed drinks. Definitely worth trying.
Theresa A.
I am not a beer expert and my knowledge and experience is limited when I describe Dos Equis Amber. I tasted this beer and thought it was okay. I like lighter beers and this had more substance and a stronger flavor. It’s not as strong as a stout. It’s more in the middle. I thought it was a good beer to have with food and not a beer that I would choose on it’s own.
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite amber beers! Ahhh! Amber beer is certainly an acquired taste BUT when you do like it, this brand is one to keep on hand! Had a bit of a bite to it but I’m used to it. (And looks impressive to guys that you don’t drink just lighter beers)
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is a pretty good brand of beer it’s a little on the expensive side but it’s worth it if you can afford to spend extra money on beer cause it has such a good taste but I have found other brands for cheaper that were just as good
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
I had gotten this beer while I was out at a bar with some friends.  I have never had it before, but it was pretty good and would say if you are looking to try something new that is reasonably price this is your beer, I would deff buy it again if I was given the choice. However, not my first choice of beer.
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
Did equis is an excellently executes Mexican beer. Add a little lime to it and it brings me to a feeling of sitting on a beach under an umbrella. I’m always happy to try this again whenever I’m out.