BY DOS EQUIS

Dos equis amber lager bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• How does the Dos Equis Ambar Beer taste compared to the D...1 Answers
  • "This is my favorite beer to have at a Mexican food." in 1 review
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I always like Dos Equis. It’s a good flavorful beer and still feels light. I’m a big fan of ambers. This one has a little more tang than most ambers. It almost still feels light and be achy. It’s a beer my husband and I both can agree on so it’s a winner in our house.
Barbara D.
Dos Equis Ambar is incredibly smooth, medium bodied, malty, and delicious, and when I see it on the menu it's one of my top choices. Interestingly enough, though it's a Mexican beer, it's meant to be an Oktoberfest style beer, but I honestly haven't noticed anyone else on this side of the pond doing it this well. Please feel free to challenge me.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This used to be my go to beer, but now it seems a little watery as I have gotten more adventurous with my choices. Decent price and easy to find, great at parties but not my top choice.
Dee D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this Amber beer over other ones that I have tried. It’s very smooth and has a great quality and taste about it. Dos Equis never disappoints me. I was glad that I could find it here because I only had tried it in Mexico and it’s a great product to try!
Brittany M.
I’m not big on beer to be honest, but add a slice or two of lime and this is actually quite refreshing and enjoyable! It is my husband’s absolute favorite beer by far. Definitely worth trying if you’re looking for a new beer to try. :)
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Not my favorite dos XX. Perfect the original. Didn’t care for the flavor. Great marketing though. I use to see adds for it everywhere. Consistent packaging. Still a better beer than most. Would drink if it’s there but wouldn’t buy.
Mallory C.
New Orleans, LA
If you are wanting an amber with a hint of lime and the feeling of being in Mexico, I would go with these. It’s not my favorite to buy, but I enjoy drinking a cold one on the beach. Not a super dark amber so easy to drink especially on a beach trip or cruise.
Connor P.
Standard western style amber ale. This is what I always drink when eating Latin American foods. Has a good malt body with good caramel flavorings to it. Always a good value for an amber and will always buy again and again. My recommendation for others.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
Flavorful beer without being too dark. What’s not to love? This beer is so easy to drink but also doesn’t get boring. It’s so affordable and great to buy when you’re looking for something different to try.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
I love this beer! It’s delicious! It is our go to beer for all of our gatherings! It is priced very well and it is worth the purchase. I would recommend this beer to everyone.
Michelle F.
How does the Dos Equis Ambar Beer taste compared to the Dos Equis Lager Especial?