BY DOS EQUIS

Dos equis amber lager bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• How does the Dos Equis Ambar Beer taste compared to the D...1 Answers
  • "This is my favorite beer to have at a Mexican food." in 1 review
April m.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of the best beers that I have ever had the pleasure of testing and drinking. I cannot even start to explain the smooth yet rich flavor that this beer has. It is top-of-the-line, premium, quality that you cannot Overlook. It does not have a bad or Stark aftertaste like a lot of other beers do. And even after drinking it, you can tell that you have drank a good Quality Beverage as it does not give you a headache or make you feel bloated like a lot of other Ale's do. If you are into high-quality,premium, top-of-the-line beers and Beverages, and of course your 21 years of age or older, you should definitely try this one. Highly highly highly recommended. Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
So this is like one of my favorite beers to drink when I’m drinking alcohol. If I find that a restaurant has it (which usually they just have the regular Dos Equis) I always order it. It is an amber beer but it’s definitely not as bitter and hoppy as other dark beers. It also doesn’t make me feel as bloated. I love it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Dos Equis brand and this has to be one of my favorite varieties! It's very smooth. It's not too dark or bitter, but not too light to where you have to question if it's actually going to give you a buzz. I do not choose this drink that often, but every time I do I really enjoy it!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This used to be my go to beer, but now it seems a little watery as I have gotten more adventurous with my choices. Decent price and easy to find, great at parties but not my top choice.
NISSA R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't always drink beer but when I do I enjoy dos equis ambar, it's a little smoother although it's thicker going down if that makes sense. I do not know what it is exactly as far as ipa etc, but i would recommend to someone looking for a beer that is a little malty. Reminds me of Puerto Rican Goya drink Malta.
Erin P.
Let me start by saying that I am not much of a beer drinker so I am pretty picky about the beer that I do buy and this beer is one that I do enjoy. Flavorful without having much of an after taste or bitter tasting. Smooth and refreshing. Also, very affordable.
Dee D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this Amber beer over other ones that I have tried. It’s very smooth and has a great quality and taste about it. Dos Equis never disappoints me. I was glad that I could find it here because I only had tried it in Mexico and it’s a great product to try!
Melissa R.
It's good beer, no special taste, just very simple and smooth. It is a bit heavier than Dos Equis Lager, I usually reach for this one when having a heavier dinner or staying in. It's my lazy beer because it makes me feel relaxed and semi full. Try it!
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Light beer! Perfect for the fall weather. Its a nice beer to have once in a while. This brand itself meets every expectation. The flavor is great too no weird after taste to worry about. Have one, or two or three no one is judging you!
Brittany M.
I’m not big on beer to be honest, but add a slice or two of lime and this is actually quite refreshing and enjoyable! It is my husband’s absolute favorite beer by far. Definitely worth trying if you’re looking for a new beer to try. :)
Michelle F.
How does the Dos Equis Ambar Beer taste compared to the Dos Equis Lager Especial?