BY DOS EQUIS

Dos equis amber lager bottles 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

• How does the Dos Equis Ambar Beer taste compared to the Dos Equis...1 Answers
  • "This is my favorite beer to have at a Mexican food." in 1 review
April m.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best beers that I have ever had the pleasure of testing and drinking. I cannot even start to explain the smooth yet rich flavor that this beer has. It is top-of-the-line, premium, quality that you cannot Overlook. It does not have a bad or Stark aftertaste like a lot of other beers do. And even after drinking it, you can tell that you have drank a good Quality Beverage as it does not give you a headache or make you feel bloated like a lot of other Ale's do. If you are into high-quality,premium, top-of-the-line beers and Beverages, and of course your 21 years of age or older, you should definitely try this one. Highly highly highly recommended. Dos Equis® Ambar Beer 12 fl. oz. Bottle
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
I was actually pretty hesitant to purchase this product, but as soon as I got home and opened one up I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. it's got a very refreshing and crisp flavor and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves an amber beer or to anyone who wants to try something new. Sometimes it pays off to step out of your comfort zone!
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This is such a rich and smooth beer. It's light and refreshing, but smoother with a deeper flavor than the original. Dos Equis is my first choice, and I have an amber every once in a while. Highly recommend
Dania B.
I am in love with 2XX it is my personal favorite beer I am so impressed with the flavor of 2XX. It is my favorite beer it's my go to when ever I buy beer or when ever I go to the bar I get 2 XX all the time if the done have it I rather not drink it. It never has a nasty after flavor like some of these other beers do. I LOVE 2XX!
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
So this is like one of my favorite beers to drink when I’m drinking alcohol. If I find that a restaurant has it (which usually they just have the regular Dos Equis) I always order it. It is an amber beer but it’s definitely not as bitter and hoppy as other dark beers. It also doesn’t make me feel as bloated. I love it!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I love Dos Equis brand and this has to be one of my favorite varieties! It's very smooth. It's not too dark or bitter, but not too light to where you have to question if it's actually going to give you a buzz. I do not choose this drink that often, but every time I do I really enjoy it!
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
This beer remind me of the Modelo Ambars from Mexico. ! unfortunately they do not sell them here in the U.S but I am glad these taste somewhat similar. They are not so harsh and are pretty smooth to taste. If you like more of a dark beer then I would give these a try.
Evelyn C.
Tucson
I love it. It's so good on the rocks and also mixed with other drinks. I always find it in all the retail stores. Delicious flavor, you would never be disappointed because it's so affordable and cheap. Definitely satisfied with it because it never fails to taste amazing.
Jazmin A.
Happy Hour Expert
It's a dark beer and it's pretty strong. It doesn't taste gross it's just too strong and gave me a huge headache the next day so not a great fan. First time consumer and I j wouldn't buy again
NISSA R.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't always drink beer but when I do I enjoy dos equis ambar, it's a little smoother although it's thicker going down if that makes sense. I do not know what it is exactly as far as ipa etc, but i would recommend to someone looking for a beer that is a little malty. Reminds me of Puerto Rican Goya drink Malta.
Michelle F.
How does the Dos Equis Ambar Beer taste compared to the Dos Equis Lager Especial?