BY DOS EQUIS

Dos equis special lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• I'm a huge dos fan but I've never even heard of this type...2 Answers
  • What's the difference between a regular dos XX and and a ...2 Answers
  • What is this comparable to?4 Answers
Dos Equis® Ambar 6-12 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "A beer you definitely have to be in the mood for but it's amazing in an icy cold bottle on a hot day." in 5 reviews
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Mexican beers seem to be a craving that I get when I think of weekends in th Florida sun. I got the pleasure of living in Belize for a couple of years so I think that Dos Equis helps to bring back the memories of that specific palat of beer, being that Belize is right below that eastern tip of Mexico in Central America (i know most of y’all don’t know lol) The amber beer from dos equis is a much cleaner finish than I could get from those beers so it’s actually a much more enjoyable version. It’s definitely a good beer to have about 4 of with a light meal or out on the beach. Its a bit heavier than your guzzling beers, so don't go getting sick on it people. Lol. Enjoywith a light  with a light meal enjoyable version. enjoyable
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Dos Equis has been a long standing favorite go to Beer for me. It has a great full flavor, especially for this price point. I’ve spent $$ even more money buying more expensive brands of dark beers and I always end up with Dos Equis at some point. It is great beer from a trusted brand. It is one of those old tried and trues I’ll always reach for at the end. Also, I prefer their regular or lighter beer over the Amber, simply because it’s less filling than dark beers.
Savanna K.
Covington, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Mexican beer. The original is really good and honestly better than Corona to me but the Amber has such a refreshing taste that just goes down so smooth. You can't forget that lime too!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have always been partial to Mexican beers, probably because I’ve lived my entire life in Southern California. I am obsessed with their cuisine and their cervezas,  and they both  are things I consume on a regular basis . Did Equis  is smooth, delicious, refreshing, and A LOT more affordable than the plethora of the local, trendy breweries. It’s the type of beer you can take to a party and not a single person would complain. Dang, now I want a beer!
Carolina C.
I love Dos X but when I tried the Ambar one. I kinda disliked the flavor.. It was a lil strong that I really liked but the after taste was not good lol. If I were to compare it I'd compare it to Modelo Negra. I think after tasting it I really wouldn't buy but I'd definitely recommend to people to love a strong tasting beer
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Clear light to medium yellow colour with a small to average, frothy, fair lacing, mostly diminishing, white to off-white head. Aroma is light to moderate malty, bread, grain, cornish, light cereal. Flavour is moderate sweet with a average duration, cornish. Body is medium, texture is watery to oily, carbonation is soft.
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
Easily my favorite Amber beer. Smooth and easy going. Great value for the price and affordable for a 6 bottle pack. The packaging is vibrant and easy to spot in the beer isle. I don't think this beer needs improvement.  When I am in the mood for a Mexican beer this is my go to.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is ok. It also is not too expensive. It's not my favorite beer, but if I'm out at a friends house and they have Dos Equis, I do find myself enjoying it. It goes down smooth, and the after taste is not terrible. The packaging is OK, but I wouldn't really notice it at a liquor store.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
If we are making fajitas or sitting outside on our back porch watching the kid play, this is my go to beer. It is affordable, has a pretty decent taste and it's smooth. No bitter kickback, no weird after taste and it isn't watery. Way better than a normal Dos Equis. I will continue to by these, unless they change the recipe.
Elena H.
Murrieta, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband favorite beer so we buy it often for that reason alone. I love flavored beers so this isn't really my jam. But I'll drink them here and there and I definitely enjoy these more than other beers. It has a great crisp flavor. Im not a beer enthusiasts to give details. But I do enjoy it
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
How d yo drink yours?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What do you like to pair wit hthis?
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
Is this your favorite Mexican beer?
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
What is this comparable to?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What do you like to pair wit hthis?