BY DOROT

Dorot Crushed Garlic.

Frozen crushed garlic blend in cubes.

20 servings.

Halal. see more...

• How do these compare to real garlic? is the flavor as st...2 Answers
Blythe S.
Kansas City
This is totally random, but how did I ever cook without these? When you need to sauté some extremely finely minced garlic and you’re short on time, Dorot is a lifesaver. They are frozen and need time to cook down. I definitely wouldn’t use them for everything, but they are amazing for adding flavor to a more complex dish cooked on the stove. I haven’t noticed any difference in flavor, nor has anyone else I’ve cooked for.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
There is not a moment when these are not in my freezer! I used to chop my garlic myself but it was soo much hassle for little reward. These are awesome, you just drop them in the pan or crockpot and they are perfectly portioned to do their tasty thing. I love these!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
These are a must have in any kitchen! My favorite product since it saves so much time, smelly hands, and no wasted produce since I keep these in the freezer. So easy and flavorful!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Super handy - I use these all the time when I'm in a pinch. Works magic on my veggies and the best part is that I don't need to dice my garlic!
Symone M.
Arlington, VA
I freaking hate precut garlic like this! It's so Not flavorful compared to fresh minced garlic! Please just take the time to use fresh!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Love these little guys. I think I use them twice a week at least. So much easier than chopping it up. Taste is about the same.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
So, so, so convenient. Not noticeable difference in taste. Keeps well in the freezer. I've seen this at HyVee and Trader Joe's.
salma Z.
Easy to use ,save time to get the cooking ready, it is easy for my husband, he only have to follow the recipie
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
These are so convenient! No more chopping up stinky sticky garlic, just pop one into your cooking and voila!
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
We absolutely love these things! They are always in our freezer and we use them with every meal almost!
Saji S.
How do these compare to real garlic? is the flavor as strong? do you need more, less, or the same?