Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life uploaded by Kate J.Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life uploaded by Alicia D.

BY NONE

Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This book is a cute girl alternative to the wimpy kid series. I really enjoyed reading it. The illustrations are cute & it's really easy to read. It's also inexpensive & in most book retailers. I would recommend this.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
As a librarian I often read muddle grade books and some of them are not that great but this series is wonderful. This is a series that’s funny and thoughtful. It’s a fairly easy read but it has a great message of acceptance.
Alicia D.
Bullhead city, AZ
My niece told me to write a review about her favorite book series. She definitely loves them all and she has them all too. Lol. She can't wait for the new ones to come out.
I love this book it funny and everyone I know love this book. It is funny but sometimes it's can be a little confusing