Doritos™ Jacked™ Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jane S.Doritos™ Jacked™ Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips uploaded by Andressa F.

BY DORITOS®

Doritos Jacked Spicy Chipotle BBQ Tortilla Chips: Bigger, bolder, thicker An extreme snack sent to shock your taste buds

Lita G.
Lita G.
Deville, LA
I love these chips! They have a lot of flavor and a lot of spice. One of the few chips that don't lack with seasoning. I highly recommend if you like a little spice in your life.
Carley F.
Carley F.
Sturgis, KY
I don't really care for doritos but these are amazing!!! I could eat these everyday if I could. I bring them to work with me all the time
Angie P.
Angie P.
I like the taste of this chip but it was a little too spicy for me. I would try it again though just to see if I got used to it.
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
This was a new one for us to try and we all loved it. Just spicy enough but doesn't require a glass of milk to wash it down.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Peru, ME
I love some spice. These are no way at all light on flavo . They do a great job with flavor on all there chip .
sherry s.
sherry s.
Louisville, KY
I love spicy foods, and these do hit the spot when in the mood for them. I do like the chili ones even better
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These taste great. The perfect combination of BBQ and cheese on chips. I like snacking on these.
Shala H.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love these chips they have just the right amount of kick with it not being over whelming
Aquiona R.
Aquiona R.
When I worked at a local wawa, my store carried a couple of the Jacked varieties of Doritos. I'm not afraid of heat and I love the spicy smoky flavor of chipotle. I was pleasantly surprised by how good they were. ( and I really needed them to be good because I already had a cheesy jacked flavor favorite!) These chips are crunchier than your regular dorito and that's not a bad thing!!! They kept my tastebuds entertained and longing for more
Danny C.
Danny C.
Okay, I love food. I adore food. I'll eat anything that's put in front of me. But I just can't chain-eat these Doritos like I can normal chips. They're just...too much. They're the pretentious, hard-to-swallow cousin of regular Doritos. The reason I gave it two stars is because I still feel a certain attachment to the brand name.