2 colors available

BY DORITOS® #75 in Chips

Doritos® brand tortilla chips deliver a powerful crunch that unlocks the bold and unique flavors you love. The Doritos® brand is constantly creating new ways to give you immersive and memorable experiences, to put you in control of the things you love most.

Buy on Target*
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Williamsburg, KY
These are delicious. They are the perfect mixture of ranch and hot wing flavors. I am not a big Dorito person (except for when they are included in my mean deal at Taco Bell) but when I tried these they became one of my favorite chips! It takes a lot to get tired of these and they set your mouth on fire in just the right way.
Mikesha T.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally one of the best Doritos flavors ever! I have not had any other brand of chips that taste like these. I honestly can't get over these.. you definitely will not be able to buy just one bag of these. Also, these are surprisingly not just a bag of air. You actually get what you pay for!
Anna F.
Anna F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite chips! We love smashing them up into little pieces and putting them on top of our tacos, seven layers salads, quesadillas, etc. Just the right amount of spice and crunch. We always have a bag of these in the house! Go try them : ) Local stores frequently have them on sale.
Alexus H.
Alexus H.
These chips are my addiction! I have to grab a bag every time I'm at the store. They are super spicy yet you can taste the ranch too. Its defiantly too much for little kids or for people who don't want to live life spicy. All my family loves hot food and we can down a bag in no time.
Santana B.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
Unfortunately these have become one of my favorite chips ever. I say unfortunately because they're so damn unhealthy and give me a stomach ache afterwards 😭 They're so much thicker than regular doritos and so crunchy and do not lack flavor at all. If you like spicy you'll love these!
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
Out if all the Doritos Jacked these are my favorites. The taste of the chip has a spicy taste so if you love spicy and tangy I would buy these. They are very affordable you can mostly find them in Walmart, Sheetz, or Wawa. I will recommend these to everyone you must try these.
Lily S.
Lily S.
Countryside, IL
It had a really good taste to it, but the price was a little to high. I liked the flavor to the chips but pretty much overall the chips were a little to pricey. I liked the dynamite Doritos lemon chips better this are my favorite Doritos chips but this are a little pricy too.
rawan a.
rawan a.
THE BEST, me and my husband are obsessed with this thing, its a must for every movie night and with the dipping sauce couldn't get any better, i actually also like to make my own spicy dipping sauce using Tabasco hot sauce. seriously i want it right now :"(.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
Who DOESNT like Doritos? HONESTLY?! This Ranch Hot Wing flavor is out of this world. They are so spicy but you can't help but keep eating them. I have gone through a full bag alone on multiple occasions. They are the best thing to snack on! Now go try these!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
I'm guilty of being insanely obsessed with these. I met this guy and he was purchasing these and he said they were like crack. Ha. After that I decided to try and got the entire family into them. Never tried crack but I'm sure its something like this
Semyia B.
Semyia B.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the chips taste more like ranch or the buffalo?
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody else think these chips had kind of a vinegar taste?
zoe s.
zoe s.
Draper, UT
How spicy are these? I'm such a baby when it comes to spicy things!
Erika M.