BY DORITOS®

Pearl L.
Not bad, still finished but would not buy again. Really expected it to taste like the kettle cooked wasabi flavored chips which I was obsessed with- and devastated when they did not return. Disappointed but not surprised, overall it just tasted like some wasabi but the vibrant green color really threw me off the most
Erin L.
Panama City
Holy moly! These chips are so strong! We love Wasabi in our house. On sushi, wasabi peas, seaweed snacks; you name it. Although we love wasabi, it was kind of weird on a chip. We got them at Sams Club one day and haven’t seen them anywhere since. I recommend if you LOVE wasabi!
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
3rd best Doritos flavor. They are my husband's favorite chip. They are hot, but it doesn't last long. They should make them a regular chip instead of limited edition since they can be hard to find.
Erin C.
I just tried these the other day and at first the flavor was confusing. Wasabi with a corn chip … but after the first one we couldn’t stop eating them. It is not an overwhelming amount of heat but the wasabi flavored definitely comes through. I have recommended for others to try if nothing else just out of pure curiosity
Sam R.
Killeen
These were actually pretty good. Way better than I was expecting honestly. They're a spicier chip but they have good flavor too and aren't JUST spicy. I was definitely surprised I liked them. The only thing I didn't like was the after taste after eating them for a minute but other than that they were great.
Caryn W.
932 north 640 west american fork
I bought this for my husband because he loves spicy stuff! Turns out they’re not spicy just delicious! Me and my husband love them! I will buy again! Sooo good! Wasabi is not my favorite thing but my history loves it! These chips are great though!
Noor A.
Lincoln
Spicy good This brand makes the best chips so yummy and tasty good for after school or after work or just a snack whatever it is it never fails me yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm it is so delicious and good can’t resist on these chips they are so nice
lee c.
Denver, NC
I’m generally not one to purchase novelty flavored chips and drinks but was to intrigued by the wasabi flavored. It wasn’t too spicy are overpowering and this trip was delicious. I like to eat healthy most the time but this sure is a treat
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m a wasabi lover and these caught my eyes so i picked them up and when I first tried it, I did like it but I knew these weren’t going to be my favorite chips. They aren’t something I would purchase again but maybe pull out for a snack!
Cheyenne R.
Me and my husband seen these and we had to try them. They are very good. They taste just like wasabi. These chips were $3 i do believe. But i recommended them to anyone that loves wasabi. Im not a wasabi fan, but these were really good!!