BY DORITOS®

The Doritos brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of Doritos tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond.

9.75 oz. Bag of Doritos taco flavored tortilla chips; Bold, zesty flavor make this a tasty cool snack; Pair these tortilla chips with your favorite meal; Crunchy chips and boldness make Doritos snacks awesome

Angel S.
Cedar Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best flavor of Doritos in my opinion. Very good in taco salad or for nachos and dips. Or just eat them plain out of the bag. At sams you can get two bags at a great price. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
FiercelyClassy W.
Murrieta, CA
My absolute favorite Doritos chips. They taste just like a taco.  I ate the entire bag by myself and then went to the gym quickly after.  The taco flavor Doritos is one that you must have. You can taste the sour cream and so many flavors in the taco flavor Doritos.  You can never go wrong with these.
MissAbee🌻 S.
Valparaiso, IN
My friends doubt me when I tell them to buy the taco flavored Doritos, but they really are the best flavor! It tastes like taco mix and is great with queso. I love bringing it to parties or events when I am required to bring food because few people know it exists. It exists and it is delicious.
KrauseKreation -.
Susanville
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos ever.  I love these.  I love the original bag they come it.  Since I was a kid many moons ago these have been a long time favorite.  I love the fact they still sell these and are every bit as good as when they were first introduced.
Kayla G.
Brockport
These are so tasty! They taste like an actual taco. I've been buying these for years and my favorite way to eat them is to dip them in a little bit of sour cream. I always buy these for parties or for a late night treat. Overall I love that Doritos made a taco flavored chip
Mariano S.
Swansea, IL
Purchased at: Target
The original Doritos are the best! These suckers came out in the 80’s and are still getting it on like your parents do once a month! These chips are fantastic and I love them at a party or at 1 am when I’m looking for a SCHNACK. Yum!
Veronica N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The first time I tried these I feel in love with the flavor. They really taste like tacos 🌮 . So many flavors in one so delicious. I don’t think I’ve tried anything like these Doritos. Definitely recommend
Arie C.
Bellevue
Purchased at: Kroger
While I don’t personally eat this product my husband will literally eat this chip in all his food. From sandwiches to the chicken pot pie I make for him, this is either on, in or next to what ever he’s eating
Anmarie D.
Fort Myers Beach
These are just really good chips. Spicy, but not overpowering. Perfect side for a sandwich. I like this flavor better than Nacho Cheese. I will definitely purchase again!

Amazon