Doritos® Tortilla Chips Jacked Spicy Street Taco uploaded by Faiza H.Doritos® Tortilla Chips Jacked Spicy Street Taco uploaded by Faiza H.Doritos® Tortilla Chips Jacked Spicy Street Taco uploaded by Amelia W.

BY DORITOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The DORITOS brand is all about boldness. If you're up to the challenge, grab a bag of DORITOS tortilla chips and get ready to make some memories you won't soon forget. It's a bold experience in snacking and beyond. see more...

Tracy C.
Forks, WA
These chips are so good.Nice and crunchy and packed with flavors. I buy these for BBQ and pot lucks and parties they are always a big hit..The best part you can buy them almost anywhere.They have them at Thriftway and Walmart and at a lot of other. Stores.I probably see them everywhere more because I love them.I would definitely recommend to family and friends , and I will buy them again.What more could I say except for Yum!!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
These are my favorite Doritos! I’m sad they only have these at some stores and they rarely have them anymore. They are sweet and spicy and have a lot of flavor! I tell everyone these are the best Doritos and all my friends love them too.
Ladeja G.
These dorritos are my favorite flavor! If you haven't tried this flavor I promise you will be addicted. Spicy sweet chilli sounds hard to describe but you would have to taste it to understand. They are not too hot not sweet they have the perfect combination of both while being slightly savory. Sweet and heat is always a perfect pair. High suggest with the jacked version it's more flavorful
Jenice S.
Omg, I tried them when they were in the mystery bag before they hit the shelves, and I absolutely loved them. They are my favorite doritos, and I waited months for them to be sold. I got so excited when they came out!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I love spicy stuff and these are just another I'm added to my list of wonderful snacks. So tasty and not overpowering! Very affordable and easy to find in a lot of stores. I would recommend to others for sure
Courtney W.
Greene, NY
Spicy Street Taco Doritos are pretty good. They are pretty Spicy and I love Spicy foods. I bought them very cheap at a convient store down my road and they were definitely worth the money
Madelin P.
Irving , TX
I really like them I mean there not my fab but yeah they are pretty good and spicy 🤔 I think I got it like less than 4 times but that's because I forget about them
Katelyn R.
This type of Doritos are very spicy and very good. They are more spicy than the Doritos Spicy Nacho in my opinion. I enjoyed eating these while eating tacos and thought they were good just on their own as well. My friend tried them with sour cream and said it was pretty good; I have yet to try that.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Oh man, I love these chips so much. Not only is the chips spicy, but they have sweet chili flavor on them as well. I have been eating these off and on for many years, they're way better than the other flavors of Doritos. I usually use them at parties with dip to change the chips up.
Shawn S.
Greenville, SC
Doritos Jacked. Where do I begin? From the giant chip on the front, to the colorful packaging, these chips are beggingg to be devoured. Reminiscent of the old "Late Nite" flavors, these spicy taco Doritos pack a serious CRUNCH. The flavor is excellent, and leaves me wanting more after the bag is done! For me, these chips are a slam dunk!
Cassidy H.
What do these taste like and where can I find these?
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
Are these super spicy? I've been wanting to try but don't want to if they are extra spicy.
Sheetal P.
Coppell, TX
What does it taste like?
Justin P.
Lagrange, OH
I've been looking for these everywhere. How would you guys say they taste? I have wanted to. try them for awhile now and just haven't found them though.
Kayla H.