BY DORITOS®

Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol Kosher see more...

• Favorite flavor of Doritos® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips ?6 Answers
  • What other chips do these kind of taste like if any?1 Answers
  • Are these available at stores!?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Micaela S.
Forest Grove
My favorite plain tortilla chip. Sometimes you dont need all that seasoning and was to go with a more classic chip and these are just perfect for that. Great with any dips, nachos, or just snacking!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you're sick and tired of lack luster chips for dipping, then switch on over to Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla chips.  rich in crispy corn flavors, this chip is ideal for parties and social events.  I would definitely recommend this for your next Cinco De Mayo.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I’d give these ten stars if I could. These are so good never expected them to be since Doritos have been known for flavor chips. These corn chips taste just like regular tortilla chips. I serve with my special salsa and it’s always a hit at dinner time.
Haley F.
Puyallup
This is a great tasting tortilla chips. It's nice and thick especially when you dip it in sauce that doesn't break the chip off in the South Side. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Linda M.
Warners
Very Good crunch and chip Love making them with salsa queso and refried beans And adding fresh bell peppers and black olives and Jalapeno's very tasty and truly healthy
Allison J.
Pine Island
If I was going to eat a plain yellow corn chip, this brand wouldn't be my top pick. They're good enough, but if I'm going to eat a Dorito I'm going to pick a flavored one.
Justice C.
Lehighton, PA
The chips themselves have very little flavor, which I'd alright seeing as they are meant to be eaten with dip. I wouldn't eat them plain, unlike other corn chips.
Hannah D.
MARLOW, OK
My favorite chips! These have become a must have in our grocery list! Our favorite thing to do with them is eat them with salsa, or put them in dorito casserole! Yummy!
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Best tortilla chips ever. I was really hesitant at first because I was so used to alway buying a different brand but my boyfriends grandma only ever buys these and she started buying them for us all the time so we fell in love. We eat them with salsa, ranch dip, cheese dip, chili, taco soup, and any other soup basically. They're perfectly salted, too. I would say they're better than any other tortilla chip.
Michelle L.
Madhuri P.
Are these available at stores!?
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, CT
What do these taste like?
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Omg when did this flavor come out? I haven't seen these anywhere yet
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these have salt on them?