BY DORITOS®

Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol Kosher see more...

• Favorite flavor of Doritos® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips ?6 Answers
  • What other chips do these kind of taste like if any?1 Answers
  • Are these available at stores!?2 Answers
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
THE best!! I’ve been OBSESSED with these chips since I was little. They are super crisp and have the perfect amount of salt. They are so good that I eat them by themselves with a glass of Arnold Palmer tea and you can bet I’m in heaven. 100% recommended for parties, add a little guac on the side and you are golden!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
This are sooo good they are really similar to Tostitos® Original Restaurant Style they are so versatile and great for party’s and for different events and for snacks they are really good too I like the corny flavor and is sooo good I would recommend it
latisha p.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is as close to the original dorito flavor as I can find..I really dont like the amount of cheese they put on their chips today, so much u lose the tortilla flavor and forget there is a chip under all that cheese, but these are just right...lightly flavored and u can still taste the actual chip
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with these chips! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them with my sand which or when i bbq as a side!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you're sick and tired of lack luster chips for dipping, then switch on over to Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla chips.  rich in crispy corn flavors, this chip is ideal for parties and social events.  I would definitely recommend this for your next Cinco De Mayo.
A B.
Old school deliciousness 👍🏼 perfect for salsa or creamy ranch dip - ready for a plate of nachos - ✅ the crunch ✅ the flavor ✅the options - Doritos you can’t eat just one - favorite snack - toasted corn tortilla chips in sour cream & onion dip 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
My mom usually used to offers in parties. I really do not like it too much. People usually enjoy it with cream cheese or with chilly sauce. Isn't expensive but I really like others that bring more and for me are more delicious.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
These are boring typical corn tortilla chips. Honestly for how much they cost, you could get just regular corn tortilla chips for cheaper. I do however like the crunch of them, which is what keeps me coming back to them.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I’d give these ten stars if I could. These are so good never expected them to be since Doritos have been known for flavor chips. These corn chips taste just like regular tortilla chips. I serve with my special salsa and it’s always a hit at dinner time.
Haley F.
Puyallup
This is a great tasting tortilla chips. It's nice and thick especially when you dip it in sauce that doesn't break the chip off in the South Side. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Michelle L.
Madhuri P.
Are these available at stores!?
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
What other chips do these kind of taste like if any?
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
What's your favorite way to eat these?
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, CT
What do these taste like?