Doritos® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Vivian S.Doritos® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Kayla B.Doritos® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips uploaded by Kayla B.

BY DORITOS®

Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips have simple ingredients and low sodium and low fat. I special-order them on Amazon because I couldn't find any others I liked as well. I could no longer find Toasted Corn in local grocery stores, but all the wild flavors of Doritos still remain in the stores, because of the ethnic demographics. These (Toasted Corn) have a little flavor of salty corn but no other spices. I like things very mild and easily digestible. A lot of chips have ingredients which give me indigestion, but not these, because they have very simple ingredients. It's true that the simpler/closer to nature something is, the less likely it is to give you health issues. I am really grateful I can still get Toasted Corn Doritos through the internet.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips are the most bland brand of tortilla chips that are on the shelf. If you’re tired of flavored tortilla chips and square dipping chips then you should definitely grab some of this surprising stuff. It comes in a bright yellow bag and they’re really surprising and good. I picked one up at Vons in the tortilla chip section but you can probably find them in the tortilla chip section of any store. If you’re hungry you should look for the bright yellow bag and give it a shot.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
These are very tasty! These taste like restaurant style tortilla chips. These are yummy eaten by themselves, with a dip or a sandwich even! With these being plain as compared to Doritos other flavors these are easy to pair up with your favorite dip or food and create whatever chip flavor you want beside the corn flavor, which I love in these chips. Tasty and I want some NOW!
Andrea S.

They are rich to accompany them with something they do not have much flavor. In my case I had lunch with Nucita and it was really delicious, they can also be accompanied with melted cheese or spicy sauce, which you prefer; ideal for an aperitif. They are not my favorite but they are worth to be accompanied.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
great with salsa and cheese - this brand never disappoints - this particular kind are sometimes more difficult to find - but when you do you should get them - i have found them at target and walmart at times - price is good for chips - would love to be able to find these a little easier
Kelly D.
Haysville, KS
I haven't purchased these in forever. I don't really think about these when I'm looking for a plain chip for salsa. All the other brands stand out as being more of a chip for salsa and dip. Now I'm kind of curious what their like now days. I love nacho Doritos and buy them all the time.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Foodie Expert

this is my favorite salty snack and I use it to complement pasapalos combined with almost everything, guacamole, cheese , jam , cream cheese, is the secret ingredient in some salads and also can be eaten alone really is a controlled addiction because if I do not get fat a lot
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Foodie Expert
They have a good flavor and a convenient shape, but way too expensive for a bag of 70% air and 25% chips and 5% salt.
There are other brands that will show you what is inside and that have a nice CornChip flavor.
Wouldn't buy for the brand. Not good enough to buy so much air.
Sue K.
Foodie Expert
Doritos Original Corn Flavored Chips have always been my favorite. I've tried so many different & outrageous flavors but I always find my way back to these. I love to eat them just win. I have eaten them with all kinds of different dips over the years. From salsa to cheese.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Nacho Cheese Flavored DORITOS Tortilla Chips are the universal language of awesome. Combine DORITOS' crunch with the flavor of nacho cheese, and you’ve got an unstoppably delicious snack. Grab a bag and stock up on the bold taste of DORITOS Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips.
Madhuri P.
Foodie Expert
Are these available at stores!?
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
What's your favorite way to eat these?
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
Omg when did this flavor come out? I haven't seen these anywhere yet
Gina D.
Corning, AR
Didn't they used to have these a long time ago?? Where can you find these now??
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these have salt on them?