BY DORITOS®

Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips: Snack boldly Guaranteed fresh No trans-fat, no cholesterol Kosher see more...

• Favorite flavor of Doritos® Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips ?6 Answers
  • What other chips do these kind of taste like if any?1 Answers
  • Are these available at stores!?2 Answers
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
THE best!! I’ve been OBSESSED with these chips since I was little. They are super crisp and have the perfect amount of salt. They are so good that I eat them by themselves with a glass of Arnold Palmer tea and you can bet I’m in heaven. 100% recommended for parties, add a little guac on the side and you are golden!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
This are sooo good they are really similar to Tostitos® Original Restaurant Style they are so versatile and great for party’s and for different events and for snacks they are really good too I like the corny flavor and is sooo good I would recommend it
Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
My mom usually used to offers in parties. I really do not like it too much. People usually enjoy it with cream cheese or with chilly sauce. Isn't expensive but I really like others that bring more and for me are more delicious.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with these chips! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them with my sand which or when i bbq as a side!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you're sick and tired of lack luster chips for dipping, then switch on over to Doritos Toasted Corn Tortilla chips.  rich in crispy corn flavors, this chip is ideal for parties and social events.  I would definitely recommend this for your next Cinco De Mayo.
tee a.
Austin, TX
I’d give these ten stars if I could. These are so good never expected them to be since Doritos have been known for flavor chips. These corn chips taste just like regular tortilla chips. I serve with my special salsa and it’s always a hit at dinner time.
Haley F.
Puyallup
This is a great tasting tortilla chips. It's nice and thick especially when you dip it in sauce that doesn't break the chip off in the South Side. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Lauren A.
Smithfield, UT
These are great tortilla chips. The right amount of salt and they aren’t too thick or too thin. They don’t get soggy with nachos either. It’s the great Doritos taste! We love to dip them in cheese dip or salsa for a snack as well.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Allison J.
Pine Island
If I was going to eat a plain yellow corn chip, this brand wouldn't be my top pick. They're good enough, but if I'm going to eat a Dorito I'm going to pick a flavored one.
Michelle L.
Madhuri P.
Are these available at stores!?
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, CT
What do these taste like?
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
Omg when did this flavor come out? I haven't seen these anywhere yet
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these have salt on them?