BY DORITOS® #30 in Chips

Doritos Tapatio Flavored Tortilla Chips: Packaged in an individually portioned snack size Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Beatriz C.
Goldsboro, NC
 I don't know who you are. I don't know where I can find you. If you are looking to be eaten, I can tell you I don't mind swallowing you whole. But I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career of stuffing my face. Skills that make me a nightmare for you. If you come willingly, that'll be the end of it. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will devour you.
Mariposa C.
Phoenix, AZ
At first I was skeptical to try these because I didn’t know if they’d live up to the real deal, but these really hit the spot. They weren’t too spicy but also had a nice kick to them. I think it was really smart to make this flavor since all throughout my childhood I heard all my friends talk about eating this concoction!
Monica M.
San Jose
I like these chips and so does my S.O. but I just wish they had a bit more flavor. They did meet my expectations though I like the flavor. I bought these chips at walmart. They are not healthy though so don’t eat too much. They are not too spicy and I don’t know about buying them again maybe if I’m really in the mood
Megan B.
palm coast, florida
Fire!!! These chips are the perfect combination of spicy and cheesy. Tapatio and Doritos are my two favorite things. So mix them together and you've won my heart. I was in heaven when I first tried these and have been purchasing ever since. Thank you Doritos for my all time favorite midnight snack!
Nava S.
Indiana
Love these so much! I wrote a review about Dortios Blaze saying how they were my current favorite, but these were my initial favorite! I live in the Midwest, and it's so hard for me to find these chips. They used to be at every grocery store, but for some reason, now it's not so easy to find. Definitely, recommend if you like spicy chips.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Doritos have always been delicious and I’ve always been obsessed with spicy food. When I first tasted that Tapatio flavor on a Dorito it was so good. I get this every two weeks or so at my local gas station. Highly recommend to hot sauce enthusiasts or people who are in love with spicy food!
Kaicey W.
Hands down our favorite flavor of Doritos in this house! We can never find them though! I thought they may be limited edition but my husband has managed to find them when traveling. I wish they were more easily accessible but regardless, they’re great and if you can find them, buy them!
Cheljha L.
Don't get me wrong I love the classic Doritos where they're just cheese or whatever but I would always have to add the extra Chile to mine with like a little bit of salt so I would always put like Tapatio on them. So when they came out with these with Tapatio I mean I still put a little more on them but it was just so much better and convenient for me if I would like him to go and I didn't have time to do with me and it tastes so bomb it's not that spicy. So I'd say they did a relatively great job with putting the extra Spice in them and it just tastes so good
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
I am such a big fan of this hot sauce AND THEN THEY PUT IT IN A CHIP. Guys you bet I freaked my s***. I love these chips they will always be my favorite Doritos. They are affordable and they have the perfect crunch. I would definitely recommend if you like The hot sauce.
Geneva A.
Are they hot hot or just a lil hot?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
How spicy are these?
Tania K.
Canton, MI
I've never seen these. Are they any good?
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What are good sauce dips to use with these?
Heather B.