BY DORITOS®

Doritos Tapatio Flavored Tortilla Chips: Packaged in an individually portioned snack size Gluten free see more...

M M.
Rancho Cucamonga
The perfect chip for the Tapatio lover! My son and husband are both fans of Doritos and Tapatio. The day they first saw this combination available they were so excited to try it. When they eat these they add a squeeze of fresh lime, and some extra Tapatio on top. The only issue I have is that they're addicting! If you love Tapatio and Doritos you should give these a try!
Denisse R.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite hot sauces is Tapatio so the fact that they have these Doritos is amazing. They taste really good and what more could we ask for as consumers and Tapatio and Doritos lovers. I wish they would make Valentina and Doritos!
Samantha S.
THESE ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE I HAVE TRIED THEM 2x and CANT SEEM TO FIND THEM ANY WHERE NEAR ME BUT IF YOU LIKE HEAT AND Tapatío® Hot Sauce you will love Doritos® Tapatío® Flavored Tortilla Chips promise!
Kayla S.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
Yum! These are freaking delicious! And so hard to find!! We often find these in a variety pack of other “Spicy” chips at Sams Club...but sometimes target carries them. These are spicy in all the right ways! Love!!
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
Fire!!! These chips are the perfect combination of spicy and cheesy. Tapatio and Doritos are my two favorite things. So mix them together and you've won my heart. I was in heaven when I first tried these and have been purchasing ever since. Thank you Doritos for my all time favorite midnight snack!
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Doritos have always been delicious and I’ve always been obsessed with spicy food. When I first tasted that Tapatio flavor on a Dorito it was so good. I get this every two weeks or so at my local gas station. Highly recommend to hot sauce enthusiasts or people who are in love with spicy food!
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loveeeee this dorito flavor. To begin with I want to start off by saying that tapitio is my favorite hot sauce and the fact they added it to my favorite chips is amazing! I love it the spiciness is just great. If you like spicy chips I totally recommend you try this!
Taylor C.
Vallejo, CA
These are my all time favorite flavor Doritos. They taste absolutely amazing if you pair them with a block of cheese and some wine. Lol jk about the wine but seriously eat with a block of cheddar cheese and your taste buds will explode and you might be in trouble
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Costco
Although I do not like the flavor of tapatio this flavor on these chips are to die for they are literally so good like I was so surprised they are not too spicy but have the perfect amount of heat I have Bonnie’s for birthday parties and everyone loves them
Ahmad S.
Anaheim
Spicy and tangy, taste just like I used to do in high school, when I put tapatio in my bag of chips.  Not to spicy, just right.  These are the best doritos on the market.  They hit the spot when you are craving some crunch.  Also try crushing them and adding them on a salad.
Geneva A.
Are they hot hot or just a lil hot?
Tania K.
Canton , MI
I've never seen these. Are they any good?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
How spicy are these?
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Are these mild or really spicy??
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What are good sauce dips to use with these?

Amazon