Doritos® Taco Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Christina H.Doritos® Taco Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Jill R.Doritos® Taco Flavored Tortilla Chips uploaded by Deysi L.

BY DORITOS®

Doritos Taco Flavor Tortilla Chips: No trans fat Packaged in a convenient shareable bag see more...

Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they did NOT change the design of the packaging for this particular flavor of Doritos...this flavor had the SAME design in the 70's when I was a little kid!! I wish more brands would do that...even if for a limited time! But I DO need to mention that I've loved this flavor of Doritos since I was a kid and as a "big kid" now I love the flavor just as much!!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
So glad Doritos brought back their original taco flavor chips . Affordable and delicious this is by far my favorite flavor. I purchased theses chips at foodcity. Love the old school packaging. I also like these tortilla chips crushed up on a salad. Would recommend.
Tonya R.
Omg!!!! I was too excited when they brought these back. I grew up on these yummy, tasty taco flavored Doritos. If you have not tried them, please do, you won't be disappointed. I was in.Wal-Mart the other day and they were sold out!!! Broke my heart, it really did. Went online to order a few bags but for some reason I never placed my order and went to Wal-Mart the other day, were back!! Yummy 🎊🎉🎇
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
Doritos are my favorite go to chips especially the Nacho Cheese flavor. They are not particularly healthy but they taste amazing. They have a lot of unhealthy ingredients as most people know because they are a fattening chip and there’s no real dietary supplement with them. All of the bags of chips I have purchased from them were fresh and tasty. I have never opened a bag that had expired or bad chips in them ever. Doritos has many flavors to choose from which makes it easy to be able to recommend them to other people In my opinion they are the best tasting chips out there next to the flaming hot Cheetos. They are priced very fairly as well.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
I love these chips but I can't really find them easily by me! Bummer for me! Typically I am a regular cheese Doritos girl but these are a very close second for me! My friends and I eat these at work!
Miranda V.
I used these to make a taco salad and they were great! They had a fantastic taco flavor that went wonderfully with my salad. I wouldn't eat them straight out of the package, just because I wouldn't desire the flavor, however they are perfect for the purpose of a taco salad.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
The BEST flavor of Doritos in my opinion! They are so hard to find anymore, but I can sometimes find them at Meijer or Payless. If you enjoy the other flavors of Doritos, these are a must try. Not a healthy option, but definitely a flavorful snack!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are so good. This is a popular chip that we use in the summertime for barbecues and the beach.They have a great taco flavor that is not too overwhelming or spicy. My daughter even likes them too and she is six years old. I would recommend this
TJ J.
You can absolutely not go wrong with a bag of taco Doritos in your life. Guaranteed to be a hit among a variety of appetizers, Doritos are the first thing people go for at a party, without fail! Best way to add something crunchy to a sandwich too!
connie P.
Logan, OH
These Taco Dorito chips are super Dangerous.No one can just eat one.They are sooo good.go with any meals or just to sit and enjoy the Awesome Sensation and super unique flavor.not pricey at all.most stores have them.if haven't tried and love tacos try these,you'll.be glad you did.they really are super tasty,so give them a try.you will be glad you did.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Where can these be purchased? Have not seen them in the stores?
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
Okay so I know this is a long shot but my parents are obsessed with these and we've only been able to find them in Ohio. Does anyone know where we can get these in WV?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Omg where can I buy these?
Ami R.
S San Fran, CA
where can i find the old style?
Tonya S.
huntington, wv
when will this flavor be on the shelf again in wv?

Walmart