BY DORITOS®

Misty H.
Misty H.
Independence, KS
If you have never made taco salad with these you are definitely missing out! Okay so it might not be the healthiest add in for a meal but it's just so delicious it's worth the splurge! My mom started making taco salad using Taco Doritos years ago and now it's how I make it for my kids.

If you're not a taco salad fan these are still great solo. I could definitely eat them without anything but they are also great with source cream and a little queso for some pretty awesome nachos. My only complaint is that they run out quickly at our local stores so we always make sure to stock up when we can.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
Doritos are a cult classic brand and fall into yet another guilty pleasure of mine when I feel like eating junk food. I'm usually a nacho cheese fan, but when these new taco flavored Doritos came out, I knew I had to give them a try and I was definitely surprised how good they were. They have the perfect combination of taco seasoning with a hint of spice to go with a Mexican dinner or your favorite salsa. I highly recommend giving these taco flavored Doritos a try!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
Talk about a throwback with this flavor of Doritos... Not only is the flavor an oldie but goodie the packaging is also very "retro". I love the original cheddar nacho flavor but these have to be by far my favorite of all time. I always take these when I am in charge of bringing chips to a get together. And they are always a crowd pleaser. You can never go wrong with taco flavored Doritos!!!
sherry t.
sherry t.
Mansfield, OH
Doritos are a cult classic brand and fall into yet another guilty pleasure of mine when I feel like eating junk food.Ate them in the 80's . They have the perfect combination of taco seasoning with a hint of spice to go with a Mexican dinner or your favorite salsa. I highly recommend giving these taco flavored Doritos a try! my fave.
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
Doritos are my all time favorite Ivan and do eat them everyday. The flavors are great all of them I do not have one fav I love them all and I enjoy the with black beans and ground beef or just with beans as a dip. They mix of all the spices in each bag or your regular cheese Doritos have such a blast in your mouth they are the best
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
Generally I am a very healthy eater, but every now and then, I need something else. You can count on the Doritos brand to give you a "comfort food", and although I haven't branched out very much from the regular, cool ranch and taco flavors, they're still my faves when I need something salty, crunchy, and a little on the dark side.
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
In my opinion the best chip to go with hot dogs. There are many generic alternatives but nothing can ever come close. It's pretty much a staple in my household and always get it at my local HEB. For those who may not be fans I ask you try and give them another chance. Maybe you'll become fans of these in the near future.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Foodie Expert
These taco flavored chips remind me so much of my childhood. Now I revamp the way that I eat these by using them in taco salads or swapping them out for regular tortilla chips when I'm hosting a Mexican-themed cuisine night. They're tangy, zesty, and once you start eating, you won't be able to stop.
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I love the taco flavoring of the chips. It is a unique flavor and you can even add it into other recipes which , is awesome as well. I wish our area he carried more of the flavors that I see here because I love all of this brand that I've seen But there is very limited or around where I live.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Taco flavored Doritos take me back to my childhood. I hadn't bought them for a while but when I did, the taste was the same as it had as I had remembered. As yummy as ever.
Although, i try to eat potato chips all the time these Doritos were a super treat and I will buy them in the future.
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Foodie Expert
Where can these be purchased? Have not seen them in the stores?
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Omg where can I buy these?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
Okay so I know this is a long shot but my parents are obsessed with these and we've only been able to find them in Ohio. Does anyone know where we can get these in WV?
Ami R.