BY DORITOS®

Doritos Taco Flavor Tortilla Chips: No trans fat Packaged in a convenient shareable bag see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
I think these are disgusting! They tasted bland and stale (even though they aren't expired). I love taco salads but these ruined my dinner. I had a friend who loved them and gave me a bag to try but I was not a fan at all. I would not recommend these to anybody.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
My family loves these! We use them to make over the top nachos with every topping imaginable. It’s a quick easy dinner. These are always really good, no matter what I do with them. Great in recipes and obviously for snacking. Yum!
Donna J.
Foodie Expert
The original Doritos flavor. As a kid my parents used to talk about this flavor all the time, and they were thrilled when they were brought back- and I can see why! They are delicious
Leslie L.
Whitesville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so great to use for tacos instead of a tortilla shell! They pack great taste and flavor! We often use these or Nacho Cheese Doritos for something extra on our tacos 🌮
Seanain G.
Waymart
I love these Doritos! They are an incredible throw back from when I was a kid. Many times a Taco flavor has come out and didn't even come close.  But these are amazing!  They are usually on sale at my local grocery store.  Even if you didn't have these as a kid - try them, they have crazy flavor!
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Foodie Expert
I actually just tried this last week and loved them! They don’t necessarily taste like a taco, so don’t get your hopes up! They are a bit less cheesy flavored but still good. They smell fine, which I know sometimes is an issue with cheese flavored chips. I think they’d go great with some meat and melted cheese
Emily N.
Angleton
My favorite Doritos brand chip!  Great flavor, not spicy and they are usually pretty evenly coated.  I use them for taco salads instead of regular tortilla chips for extra flavor.  I also like eating them by themselves.  They also taste good with queso dip.  I recommend and will purchase again!
Feleshka M.
McHenry , IL
Anything that has to do with tacos is ok in my book. I've been eating these since I was a child . I love the taco cheesy flavor and these are great with homemade nachos . These are the perfect chips for nachos but good by themselves as well ! If you like tacos you'll love these
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Doritos Taco Flavored Tortilla Chips! These chips pair perfectly with sandwiches and subs and as a snack, ANYTIME! A nice taco flavor for the taco lover in you! LOL! I love tacos and I love chips, combine the two and you have this blissful, crunchy chip!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
Oh yeah, these were amazing! You could actually taste the “taco” while eating them. While they are good, they are hard to find! I highly suggest that if you like them and can actually find them, you stock up because there’s no telling when you’ll see them again.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Foodie Expert
Where can these be purchased? Have not seen them in the stores?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Omg where can I buy these?
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
Okay so I know this is a long shot but my parents are obsessed with these and we've only been able to find them in Ohio. Does anyone know where we can get these in WV?
Tonya S.
huntington, wv
when will this flavor be on the shelf again in wv?
Shania F.
Wilson, AR
I have loved these since I was younger and I can't find them anymore. Where can I get these at now?