BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
I absolutely loveeeeeeeee this Doritos. They're my faerie ones. My second favorite is the ranch but this one just tops it off. I would buy it every single time I see them. They're delicious and will always have my heart 😋❤️
Amayah M.
These are my favorite Doritos. They are too much too handle if you aren't used to spicy things. They have such a unique taste and before I started eating more healthy I bought them everyday. I would recommend them to other people. If you're reading this you should try them!
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
I ate these because they were in the value pack of small chip bags we purchase for my husbands lunches. I wasn't expecting much I was just craving a snack but I was pleasantly surprised big time! This flavor is Addictive with just the right amount of sweet and Salt.
Madison D.
Lebanon, Tennessee
It’s so hard to explain how deliciously amazing and flavorful these babies are! They have a great taste and I love that Doritos comes out with more flavors so we aren’t stuck on that same Nacho Cheese flavor. This flavor is so savory, sweet but with a little heat.
Ronnisha M.
Jacksonville
Hands down this is my favorite Doritos flavor. It is tangy, sweet and spicy all in one. I usually buy 2-3 bags when I go to Walmart. Definitely met my expectations. My entire family absolutely love these hence I purchase so many bags at one time when I grocery shop,
Alex S.
These are my favorite Doritos chips. I love the sweet, spicy, tangy flavors you get with eat bite. I prefer these over the processed cheese flavor of the original Doritos chips. I usually buy the family size bag whenever I see them because I am so addicted to these!
Julian S.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite and I love them on days when I need a good snack for movie time or just when I’m relaxing with friends or family these are my go to chip flavor. They are the best of both worlds spicy yet sweet all at the same time like you wouldn’t believe.
Ashley B.
Muskegon
I love this flavor. It's my favorite out of them all. I love the sweet with a little heat at the end. They taste amazing. I always get mine from Wal-Mart. They're not healthy at all so eat in moderation. I'd recommend to others. Try these if you like sweet heat
Krobau O.
I love these Chips. It wasnt kidding about it being sweet and spicy. Dont worriy if you dont like spicy its accually really good. And its really affordable I saw a deal at walmart two for ninety seven cents. But only if the spicey nice lasted alittle longer.
Julia H.
New Orleans, LA
11/10 my favorite flavor of doritos in this entire world. i use these with tacos and it tastes INCREDIBLE. definetley exceeded my expectations in how much a chip could raise my quality of life and I'm very happy that I purchased. Everyone should go buy these doritos.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?