BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Amanda P.
Calcutta, OH
My husband loves these chips. This bag disappeared very quickly and not a lot of them were shared. Doritos are a house favorite and we've tried and liked them all. These ones are good for something different but I think we'll stick with the regular nacho flavored the most.
Glorianna B.
Conroe, TX
I love chips. Absolutely addicted to them, which explains why my fiancé laughs that I have a bag of chips in every room. Literally. So When I tried this flavor of chips I was head over heels. It taste so different than any other flavor of chips you will ever come across. Its the perfect cross between sweet and spicy and goes perfect with just about anything. Ive crushed them up and used them for coating my chicken and shrimp and wow. Just wow. If you like trying new things, this is the bag for you. To help you better understand how amazing this flavor is lemme tell you about how much I paid for these. These chips were on the market for a while and then removed for whatever reason. When I couldn't find these chips in any store I turned to the internet and found one place selling them. My fiancé and I paid nearly $20 for TWO bags of chips.. Ridiculous I know but when you find something so rare like these, you do crazy things.  Well worth it.
Jacey L.
So... I have to admit, these are one of my guilty pleasures. I love grabbing these with some nacho cheese when I'm having a movie night with my family... I have to be careful though.. With this flavor it's very easy to get carried away! You'll want to eat the whole bag! ;)
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
Yummy! I love Doritos so much! I always usually buy mine at Dollar General and they are completely adorable. Would recommend to everyone. This flavor in particular does kinda sting my lips a little, very sensitive lips/skin. Would purchase this again! Completely satisfied!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Doritos is my number one brand of chips to go to when im I'm the mood. I'm not really a fan of spicy foods but these chips are the exception. Nacho cheese also one of my favs. I like buying the snack bags with different chips selections, but I always go for the one with Doritos
Aubriana P.
Calumet
Love, Love, Love these! Eat them at least once a week probably (I know thats a lot lol but I cant help it!) The Doritos brand is the best for sure and I actually haven't seen any off brands make this kind yet. Not the healthiest snack but they're worth it for how good they taste!
B. 💋.
Orlando
Love this flavor! It’s sweet and spicy just like the name. Perfect combination to tease the taste buds! If you have a sweet tooth but also like savory these are the chips you should reach for. The spice is not over whelming, especially for those with spice sensitivity.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
These chips are really good. But only for someone who likes that little kick of heat. I was halfway through my bag of chips before I realized how actually hot they were. But the flavor is amazing so if you don't mind a little bit of heat I definitely recommend these chips!
Angela L.
These chips are really good. Perfect for when your in that sweet and salty type mood. Sometimes the flavor can send you into a momentary shock of salty and sweetness but for the most part these chips taste great. It's almost tastes like a sweet and savory barbecue chip.
Jaime E.
Love the sweet chili flavor!! This are perfect for a late night snack with some homemade chili dip. I've even made chicken oven  nachos with these and it came out amazing! Not always thrilled with the price of doritos but thankfully, there's usually a good sale somewhere
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?