BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan E.
My all time favorite chips! Sweet but packs a little bit of a punch! My husband won’t eat them, but more for me!! Lol although they taste delicious they are not that healthy for you so I️ try to only buy them on occasion because if I keep them on hand I would eat them all day long!!
Jenny M.
I’m a huge fan of sweet and/or spicy chips. Honey bbq, hot Cheetos, japaleno cheddar Cheetos, all of them! This one is one of my faves for Doritos, it’s not actually that spicy but it’s got a kick to it. The sweet tanginess amps up your appetite and keeps me wanting to eat more.
Montrese M.
Who doesn't love a little spice in their life? I love these as a snack that satisfies a lot of cravings at once. The salty, the sweet, the spicy, and the crunchy. Covers all the bases and the flavor is always awesome. Never lets me down. My children even try to steal them now lol.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
If the gods sent down a bag of chips the sweet chili Doritos would pop up. These are hands down the best flavored Doritos they make. You can eat them plain or dip them in literally anything and they’ll still taste good. Go buy yourself a bag then get another one and send it to me.
August H.
Kennewick
My boyfriend and I are always on the hunt for these chips because where I live this is almost everyone's favorite flavor! They are addicting and sometimes hard to find, but oh so worth it for a movie night, snack, side, or road trip food! Highly recommend you give these a chance!
Jessica C.
Ain't any better flavored chip on the market. You do have to be in the mood for the flavor but once you have two you can't slow down. Great crunch. Don't itch your eyes before you lick your fingers clean.
Milly U.
Hamden, CT
This flavor is my favorite, but the others are amazing as well. The only complaint is that the bag is 60% air and only 40% chips. I wish the bag would contain more of the product for my money's worth.
Leo D.
Brooklyn
Honestly, this is one of my favorite Doritos. It stays true to its name with being “sweet” and “spicy” because it is both. It leaves a bit of heat in your mouth but it also seems to have a little bit of a sweet taste along with it. However, it’s not a bad taste, it’s pretty great.
Nicole C.
I love these chips. The flavor is amazing and although its not the healthiest snack, i do recommend it for anyone who wants to try a new unique flavor. One of my favorite flavors after spicy nacho :)
Keegan O.
Mostly I love these because they're vegan! They have that cheesy nacho Doritos taste when I'm in the mood for some junk food, but no actual cheese. Plus they have a little kick of spiciness that regular Doritos don't have.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?