BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Megan D.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Chili Doritos are the basically the only kind of Doritos i eat anymore. They're perfect, not too spicy. They are just the right price!! Not expensive at all. Whenever im craving them i just walk right over to Wawa and buy some. They're my go-to snack when i dont know what im feeling.
Adrieanna R.
HESPERIA, MI
I love putting these chips in my taco salad they tasse amazing and aren't to spicy. I eat doritios all of the time. They are such a perfect snack and go with so many meals. I love how there are diffrent flavors so you never get bored of them. You can find them pretty much anywhere and are super cheap!
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
THESE CHIPS ARE SO GREAT!!!  So much heat but with a lot of sweetness that helps not burn my mouth to bits.  Goes great with ranch.  Because they're so hot, I don't really need to eat a lot to feel full, so these are an excellent snack.  My favorite Doritos flavor.
Victoria M.
MIAMI
These are one of the best chips that I have ever eaten!! I can eat these anytime and they just taste soooooo gooooooddd!!!They have that spicy flavor but then they have that sweet flavor that makes it taste so good and makes you just wanna eat more and more and keep digging in the bag.
Angelica S.
Valley stream, NY
My Aunt introduced me to these chips years ago and I have been hooked ever since. The flavor is spicy but also has a calming sweetness to it that doesn't make my mouth burn uncomfortably. It leaves a pleasant sensation on the taste buds. I would definitely recommend these chips!
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
These are the BEST flavor of Doritos, in my opinion, and the only ones that are vegan! They are the perfect combo of spicy and sweet, and they are my favorite chip of all time. I consistently go back to these when I make a gas station trip, even though I know they aren't good for me 😂
Liah M.
THESE ARE MY FAVVVVVVVV Doritos in life! I live for these! The flavor is unexplainable. Sweet, but spicy at the same time. The chili flavor isn't overbearing. These taste good with nachos, by itself, I've also used them to dip with buffalo chicken dip and it was a party in my mouth omg!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Hands down my favorite flavor from Doritos!! I wish I could make it into a taco shell for even more greatness. They have a kick, a spice, and a sweetness all in one. The bag does not last long in my house!! I would recommend these to anyone that likes a little extra spice in their life.
Miranda R.
Naperville
You could never go wrong with Doritos man, seriously. Delious chips here. My mom makes a taco salad with the taco dorito chips o/ on point man. Seriously its really good, its one of those types of products that you could pick out of a line up. I would reccomend this product to everyone.
Sasha F.
Best chips ever! You get the perfect combination of sweet and spicy with every bite. I would not go so far as to say it is any sort of healthy for you but if I could make a meal of these chips all the time and not fall ill, I probably would. It's also great as breading for chicken!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?