BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
desiree g.
Kalamazoo
I have always been a fan of sweet and spicy flavored things but Doritos went above and beyond! The taste is truly one of a kind when it comes to tortilla chips. This is a great snack at anytime of the day and it also makes a wonderful party chip! Bring this to any event and its sure to be a HIT!
Asia C.
Va Bch, VA
This is the GOAT of all Doritos. I'm literally craving them as I type right now. Doritos did something right when they made these. They're spicy but not too spicy, just the right amount. I can eat these all day!
Erica K.
I am so addicted! Warning : It's spicey. I love anything hot, spicey, with a kick etc. and these chips hold up. They exceeded my expectations for a spicy chip for sure. The only bothering things are, The price: its about $4 for a medium sized bag and The amount given in said bags: It's half air!
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
My favorite dorito flavor is the spicy nacho so when I tried this I was not expecting to like it, especially since I am not a fan of sweet and spicy foods mixed but I was pleasantly surprised that it actually tasted good. These would not be my first choice to purchase but I would try them again.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
This is, hands-down, THE best chip flavor out there! It's not too spicy, but not too sweet. It's great to munch on when you're watching TV, and sometimes I even like to crush them and sprinkle them over my popcorn for a little extra kick. I have ALL of my friends try them, every time I have some.
Denim C.
Vancouver, WA
This is MY FAVORITE DORITO! This is not what I expected it to be. It’s literally sweet and spicy! I have no idea how they made it like that. If your looking for something to burn your mouth this won’t be it. If your looking for something that’s as sweet as lemon this also won’t be it. It just had the right amount of each that balance each other out.
Dyl N.
these are f*cking disgusting, not as bad as ranch but still a disgrace to humanity and chips. they smell like a dump truck upon opening the back and proceed to taste like pure cancer sprinkled on a tortilla that could’ve been used to make a spicy nacho dorito or a Fuego Taki.
Fa P.
Millcreek, UT
I think if you're trying to find a new flavor this is one to try. The sweet chili is really good! It can be a little tangy at first but it's one of those flavors that you gotta get used to. I would recommend buying it more than once. I've liked it every time I've bought it. Never disappoints.
Katelyn R.
Massachusetts
OML these Doritos are the best! If you like a little bit of spice then these are perfect for you!! They have the perfect amount of spice in them! Along with the spice the original cheese taste is a-maze-balls
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
These don’t compare to the original Doritos but they are good in their own way. Personally I think they aren’t very spicy but many of my friends think they are really spicy. However, they do have a good flavor. They are a change from the original flavor and that’s good every once in a while.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?