BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Katie R.
Croydon , PA
I love Doritos! They’re an awesome flavorful snack and I never get tired of them. This flavor in particular is one of my favorites. I definitely recommend these!
Jo S.
Pearland, TX
True to the title. The sweetness of a sugar gets attacked by a tiny chili. It is so good and you kinda don't need a drink so do not let the chili scare you away.
Allison M.
Victorville , CA
These are my favorite chips in the world! I will go on a man hunt for these chips! The flavor is just so delicious although hard to explain they are just so good
Kayla M.
Spicy sweet chilli is my absolute favorite chips. They are scipy but not overly spicy and they have just the perfect amount of sweet to make it not overwhelming.
Leilani K.
New Albany, PA
These are so addicting, tangy flavor not to hot, just right. A bag of this flavor does not last very long in our home, once it's open everyone wants to eat them.
Stacy B.
fort myers
I have to buy these every trip to the store. My daughter absolutely loves them. We get them at Publix or anywhere else we can find them. They do have a little kick for some people.
Ashley J.
Interlachen, FL
These are sooooooo good! Addicting almost! Once you eat one, you can’t stop. I buy these all the time when I want to spoil myself. The sweet chili flavor is unique and my favorite.
Amber S.
This bag of Doritos has a good balance of sweet and spicy. They are not my first choice though. I can say they are not a bad chip. If you like sweet and spicy this could be your go to snack.
Stephanie S.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is so unique and delicious. I love the texture that doritos have, just enough crunchy. This flavor can be tricky to find in my area but it's worth the search.
Lella J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my absolute favorite tortilla chips! They are great for plain snacking or with hummus or as nachos! They have a variety of use and a great versatile flavor! Grab a bag today!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?