BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Sweet spicy chili is my favorite chips of all time. They have the perfect flavor combo. They are sweet salty spicy and savory. You can pair it with a regular salsa or switch it up and pair it with a sweet peach salsa. If you haven't tried these yet then you need to.
Chy M.
Doritos...Spicy AND Sweet....a burst of heat and sweet in one mouthful!! Perfect by themselves and even better teamed up with a cold cut and cheese sandwich!!!! I advise you to buy a bag today for your own delectable taste!! I guarantee you'll enjoy them!!
أينما ي.
San Diego
I’m usually a picky eater and am afraid to try crazy chip flavors but the first time I tried these chips I was pretty impressed with them. I ended up loving them so much that I had kept continuing to buy them. I would recommend these chips without a doubt!
Ta'Shandra B.
Concord
Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos never disappoint me. They are the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet. These Doritos are my favorite because they are the perfect snack while studying or for general snacking.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Doritos are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Doritos are BOMB! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Alicia B.
Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
These are terrible, please do not buy them. I love Doritos but these are a disgrace... they’re so sad. They make me feel depressed. Please do not buy these, they will make you very unhappy and disappointed until you are able to make it to the store again and find Doritos that actually make you happy
Kourtney B.
Ava, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavor of these chips! It seemed like they went away for a while but I was so excited when they came back. It has a good amount of spicy that isn’t overwhelming. They are also a very unique flavor that isn’t like other chips I’ve had before. Definitely give it a try if you haven’t already!
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
These are definitely my favorite out of all the Dorito flavors. It’s not at all spicy, mostly a bit salty and sweet. They’re very savory though, and I really love them. I recommend these to everyone, especially those who don’t really care for Doritos!
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
This one is my all time favorite! I’m not a “spicy” food eating person, but this one I cannot get enough of! I ate this while pregnant with my son. I got my friends hooked on this flavor! It’s forever included at our parties that we host at our home!
Heng Z.
I don't care about what people say but sweet chili is the best flavor out there. Ranch and nacho are the OG flavors but sweet chili is the best. I really like the kick from spice. When they say it's sweet, it's not super sugar sweet. Think of a sweet chili sauce but a dry run on chips. Mmhmmmm.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?