BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
DANA K.
If I could give it a higher rating I would. I love these Doritos! It's packed with so much flavor and it's the best out of the Doritos chip family. If you like Cool Ranch, then you'll like this. It’s the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. The spice is not overwhelming. If you can eat Mexican or African food, then you'll be fine with this. Wish more stores carried this flavor, it can be found at [most] Walmarts though.
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
My uncle used to be a vendor. And every year they have a big vending convention where chip companies and drink companies give out free products to convince vendors to put their product in the machines. Well, he got us tickets and this where I tried these chips for the first time so many years ago. I have loved them ever since. You won't be disappointed
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
College brought on a love for these when they were scattered across the campus in the vending machines. I love the spicy and sweet flavors they're so delicious and work so well together. These are some of my favorites and I never get tired of them!
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
YUMMY TO THE BEYOND OF WORDS ! These are great for parties or just to snack on if your hungry ! They are very affordable and very tasty ! Little kids and adults love them ! Doritos are not messy at all . Great for snack for school or even a car road trip
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I don’t know what it is, but this flavor is unbelievable addicting! I am not someone who like anything spicy. And even those these have that spicy kick to them, I literally can’t put them down! I don’t know what is in these but they are sooo good!!
Kailynn H.
Syracuse, NY
These chips are really good, they are a great sweet and spicy combo, but not too spicy. They did not disappoint me, I bought them at Wegmans, Price Choppers, and my corner store. They are a little expensive, but great quality and they fill you up.
Rannica A.
Philadelphia
The Spicy Sweet Chili is my ALL TIME favorite Dorito flavor. It has a nice balance of salty and sweet-tangy with a Kick of spice. It’s very fragrant though because i would eat them at my desk, and my coworker sitting across the hall would smell it and knows it’s me eating them. Be warned, they are dangerous and addicting because it’s high in calories and fat, and the suggested serving will not fill you up.
Leigha I.
Doritos are very good snacks. They are very good and they are never stale. You can buy them at almost every grocery still. They are not healthy but they are good to eat to eat with sandwiches and little things like that. They are easy to take places but the bad thing is once you open them you have to have a clip to close them or they will spill
Brittany Y.
Orlando, FL
Spicy and sweet - such a divine flavor combination from our friends over at Doritos. I normally stay away from any foods advertising a spice factor, but I decided to give these a try and was not disappointed! The sweet is not too sweet, and the spicy is not too spicy. The combination of the two is literally a food orgasm! Doritos did a phenomenal job of executing the matchup of these two flavors!
Gabriela E.
Tobyhanna , PA
Purple Doritos are better than cool Ranch and nacho cheese. I don't want to hear anyone tell me not. I just love how they're both spicy and sweet. It really satisfies all my cravings. I would suggest this to everyone out there because they're so great.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?