BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
ashley s.
PHILIPPI, WV
I could seriously live off of these chips! They always have good flavor, and the bag doesn't have as much air as other brands. So in return you're getting more chips. They also have an amazing variety.
Petra K.
Lugoff, SC
The best chips every. If you like sweet and spicy these are the chips for you. When you eat just one it will make you eat more and more and more. Recommended!!!!
Holly B.
Amazing product great flavor many uses for it other then just eating as a chip. Can crush up and put it in with tacos, burritos, as topping for cassaroles. Recommend to others often
Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
This is not my favorite flavor of Doritos but it is still pretty good. It is a sweet and spicy flavor. It is really good to eat along with a fresh bowl of chili.
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
Out of all the doritos flavors, this is my number one favorite because it have a spicy kick to it but it also has such a great flavor too. It just taste very yummy haha.
Marissa K.
If I had to live the rest of my life eating only one kind of chip...this would be the chip. I LOVE them!!! I went for months of dieting for my wedding to fit into my Vera Wang ball gown. I vowed to myself the moment I was out of that dress I was eating a bag of these chips. The moment we got on the road towards our honeymoon I popped open a bag of these and went to town. They are sweet with a spicy after taste. I think they are full of flavor and the spicy isn't at the point that the chip isn't enjoyable. I try to limit myself because they are addicting, and when there is a bag in the house I can't keep my hand out of it. Doritos, if you everdiscontinue this flavor I will sad forever :(.
Macey h.
Mansfield
Ok first just let me say yessss...im in love with these...they have ti be one if my favirote chips they are kinda sweet with a kicl of spice i hate spicy thing but i love these
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Karen T.
lancaster
These are really good and live up to the sweet chili flavor. I ate them so much I now have to eat them only on occasions so I don’t get tired of them but if you’ve never had them I recommend
Denise N.
They're pretty good. If you like a bit more spice to the original nacho Doritos you'll love this. It's not too spicy but taste delicious. I would recommend this.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?

Amazon