BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
This chips are great. They have a nice and spicy taste and they taste good with everything. I love Doritos but this has to be one of my favorite flavors. They can be found at any store that sells chips and they come in a number of sizes.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
The Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips are by far my favorite chips of all time. I could literally sit down and eat an entire bag at once and that is saying something because I am not a chip person. The flavor is indescribable because it is both sweet and spicy! You really have to try it for yourself. I’m telling you, it’s worth it!! They’re the best!! 😍
Jessica B.
Rome, NY
I've loved Doritos since I was a kid. When my son got older I started buying them for him as well. The Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili flavored tortilla chips were an instant hit with my son! They immediately became his new favorite snack. These chips were gateway to my picky eater finally trying new foods!!! Thanks Doritos for finally opening my son up to the world of food and flavor!
Ranem N.
arlington
I love they Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips , they are by far my favorite Doritos. They are nice and spicy and still have the sweetness. Now these might not be the healthiest but there still pretty great. These definitely met my expectations.
Erica C.
East Hampton
This is the best Doritos flavor, by far. Although I think most flavors are great, this one is just so satisfying. The spice and sweetness really balance each other and I can’t get enough of them, even though I’m not the biggest fan of chips to begin with. So yummy!
Delilah S.
Yummm!!!! If you like spicy these are for you. If you like sweet these are for you. They are sooo good have a little kick to them. Kinda like spicy bbq. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Samantha L.
I cannot even begin to describe how much I absolutely love this flavor of Doritos chips. I hate spicy food but just thinking about these right now is making my mouth water! Unfortunately I cannot find them in too many stores here in Houston but when I do find them its like finding that lucky golden ticket! Needless to day when I find them I usually stock up by buying a few bags.
Anna T.
Manchester , NH
These are my favorite kind of Doritos! They have such a unique flavor to them, they definitely have some kick to them but not too much where you couldn't handle it (unless you hate any spicyness) then I wouldn't recommend to you, but their sweet and a hint spicy and cost about $3 depending where you live  Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Aydan Z.
These are my favorite type of Doritos. If you don't like spicy foods then I wouldn't recommend this to you. There is a tangy taste and it doesn't bother me but it might to you. I love these.
Rebecca Q.
I don't think there is anything particularly "bad" about these chips, I just do not find them good at all. They are one of the best sellers at my work and I don't understand it, the flavor is confusing to me and I don't find it to be "sweet and spicy" it's more of almost sour.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?