BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kaylee B.
NY
These Doritos are so great. I don’t eat them often because it was a recommend from a friend to just try and I liked it. It’s not as spicy but it definitely has a rich, tasty and addicting flavor.
megan t.
new york
a little bit salty but these r a great snack for school or work or even when ur getting a little peckish throughout the day. they’re not the healthiest but eating them once in a while isn’t bad.
Klee V.
Coral Gables , FL
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos besides cool Ranch. They are my go to junk food and pair well with an ice cream or something because they’re pretty spicy. My friends and I really enjoy them.
Katherine Z.
West Monroe, LA
This bag does not last 2 seconds in my house. The sweet flavor mixed with a little kick of heat is one of the best flavors they have created. My entire home loves these.
Chee V.
Fresno, CA
Love the sweet and spicy chips! Get two in one flavor! The only thing is it does make my tongue and the roof of my mouth feeling weird if continue to eat too much to it.
Tabitha B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Delicious! A great snack that I have a hard time putting down. When I first tried them, I wasn't sure how to feel. But as I kept eating them, they definitely grew on me.
Josephine L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
this is my favorite flavor from Doritos. Even though when opening the bag, it smells pungent, the taste is worth it. As the name says, it is sweet with a hint of spice.
Rebecca M.
My 17 year old son could eat a whole bag of these at a time. When i buy these i have to get the party size bag and get two of them for my family and there gone in a day
Kari D.
Santee, CA
I don't often eat chips, at least I try not to. But this is my absolute favorite chip flavor. It's unique and there's always a bag of these at my parties! They're also vegan so that's a plus 🙂
Kate K.
My new favorite dorito flavor. I was a cool ranch person before but honestly never bought them. I do now. Sweet chili is delicious. The perfect amount of sweet and spicy.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?