BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Michael F.
Shelby
Me and my girlfriend love these they are so good and quick and easy. This flavor is the best that Doritos have made so far. It’s not like it’s sweet or spicy it’s both at the same time. I would choose this chip over any choice of Doritos; I would choose over any other brand of chip. If it came down to life or death, I would eat a bag of these on death row as my last meal. In all honesty, if it came down to saving the bag of chips versus preserving my own life, I would save the chips because I want other people to experience this taste of Heaven.
Nick J.
3522 E Kiehl ave
These are the best chips ever made. I suggest eating these with every meal ever. I’m absolutely in love with these chips. They are sweet at the beginning then they hit you with the perfect amount of spice. 100% recommend this chip to anyone that likes a little bit of a kick.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
These are seriously my favorite chips EVER!! I always buy these and we always have them at family reuinions as well. I actually just ate a whole party size bag of these in one sitting yesterday with no shame. They are more sweet to me than they are spicy which I like because I can't handle a lot of spice. It dissapoints me that these have to be so unhealthy for you, but anything in moderation is okay! I would definitely recommend that you try these if you haven't, I promise you'll become addicted!
elaf e.
This flavor is really nice because I like spicy and sweet food especially Doritos I literally love every product they have except the cheese and nachos and the ranch because it's kinda nasty for me and I really don't like it but I love this sweet and spicy chips it's really good and has a lot of flavors it all comes together and I love it so much.
Tabby S.
Columbia, TN
These are by far my favorite chips to eat! I don’t eat a ton of chips but when I have the craving I will get these. They’re accidentally vegan!! I wish Doritos offered more vegan options. Not only are these great alone but when I make taco salad I crush these up and add them in because it adds so much flavor and the much needed crunchy texture.
taylor w.
Jackson
The best flavor of Doritos there is! I love spicy things but the balance of the sweet and spicy flavors really balance eachother out and still give off a delicious flavor. I always grab for these at the grocery store for one of my snack options and it's a staple in my house.
Olivia O.
So yummy and such a unique flavor!! Dare I say this is my favorite flavor of is so good!! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips is my go to snack chip!!
Leah N.
St. Cloud
This is my absolute favorite chip of all time! I love the spice level; it’s not too hot, but it has just enough kick to keep me coming back. The sweetness is subtle and really complements the spice factor. I can kill a whole bag of these in an hour...I’m so glad my local grocery store has these on sale a few times a month!!
Jennifer L.
Ahhhh!!! I absolutely love these! Doritos has ruined me lol I started eating these in high school and they are the only Doritos I eat now. They are the definition of the perfect combination of spicy and sweet. And don't get me started on Taco Bell's spicy sweet chili Doritos locos tacos.... that with the diablo sauce only made the flavor even better! Bottom line Doritos spicy sweet chili is the best ever no questions asked. I always recommend!
Kaylee R.
Puyallup
These are the best flavored Doritos in my opinion. I love that when you first take a bite it has a sweet taste and then the spicy creeps in. I normally buy it at Walmart when they have them 2 for $5. I especially like them with dipping in sour cream. YUM!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?