BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Karen T.
lancaster
These are really good and live up to the sweet chili flavor. I ate them so much I now have to eat them only on occasions so I don’t get tired of them but if you’ve never had them I recommend
Denise N.
They're pretty good. If you like a bit more spice to the original nacho Doritos you'll love this. It's not too spicy but taste delicious. I would recommend this.
Daphnie K.
Taylor, TX
The flavor of these chips is not the best. I don't enjoy these at all and gave them to a friend. They thought the same thing. I am sure some people like them, but this house doesn't approve. Consider trying something with either sweet or salty l, not a mix.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I first discovered the Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos when I was eating vegan. They are on a lot of "accidentally vegan" lists. They are exactly as described. You'll eat them and they'll be a little sweet and full of flavor and then when you stop eating them or slow down, you'll get this spicy taste that may make you want to chug some water. I'm not vegan any longer but these are still one of my favorite Doritos flavors of all time.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
When nacho cheese won’t suffice your Dorito craving, I recommend the sweet chili. They offer a distinct flavor that you honestly can’t find in any other chips. Perfect paired with a Summer Shandy or Busch Light.
Nichole F.
Pierceton
Doritos are one of those chips that always have a strong flavor that makes you want to keep eating them. They go with any type of sandwiches or picnic food and are great to eat on the run. I highly recommend these chips to any one!
Salina T.
This one is my absolute favorite flavor, Doritos comes in many different flavors, vegan and non vegan and different sizes all though it isn’t healthy it still tastes amazing
member-ca759
Such a fan of the spicy sweet chili doritos! I love that they aren't too spicy that i cant enjoy them, but definitley spicy enough to taste and need a cup of water nearby!
Steph M.
i absolutely loved this product!The combination of the two flavors cause a storm in your mouth!The taste is fierce and so enjoyable i had to put the bag up away from me and if you knew me you would know how rare that is as im a control freak! lol.I dare you to yry these sweet & spicy Doritos!You are missing out if you dont.Theyre great for snacking,cookouts,putting them on sandwiches,or just by themselves !!#Doritos Rock!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?