BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jocelyn J.
Houston
My family and I, love, Love, LOVE these chips. It's sometime hard to find them, that's why I order them online. I tasted these chips back 2008 and have been hook since. These chips never last 2 days. If you haven't tried these, go to the store and buy a bag.
Sierra A.
Yucaipa, CA
THESE ARE EVERYTHING. Not only do they taste amazing, and have pretty packaging. They’re also VEGAN, which is wonderful and you would never even know. Perfect amount of spice, and the sweetness somehow works beautifully.
Amber K.
Elmont
These chips are really good although they should make a spicier version. They are better than the original. The only annoying part is the left over cheese residue on your fingers afterwards. Overall they are delicious.
Audrey R.
North Augusta, SC
I love these! They are great with ham sandwiches. They pair great with Dr Pepper! They are spicy and sweet. They are sold everywhere and they are an inexpensive snack. Compared to other chips these are one of my faves.
victoria R.
The best favor i ever tasted. Has a sweet yet spicy little tang to it. So affordable and can be found in supermarkets local corner stores and drug stores. It’s not like Other chips that come with a tiny bit of product.
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
I love this product so much! The chips are great and so nicely flavored! I am addicted to these chips! They are great just to snack on and I am getting hungry just talking about them! I would definitely recommend this
Karla H.
These are pretty good. I’m not in love with these, but I like them. They usually have a good sale on them most the time so they are pretty affordable and usually have a good amount of chips and not just air like most other brands are doing. The sweet and spicy is a different taste, you can taste both very clearly. Kind of like eating a sweet fruit with some tajin on top. Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Iana D.
I like the spicy component in this and while it’s not too spicy, it does have a little tinge. Get the mini bag so you don’t end up eating too much of it because it is on the unhealthier side. It’s a good party snack!
Asia W.
Akron , OH
One of my favorite flavors out of this brand. I used to eat these almost everyday in high school during lunch. Great for parties, a quick snack, etc. I highly recommend them and you can find them just about anywhere.
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
These are my all time favorite chips!! Every time I go to the grocery store I pick up a bag of these! The flavor is a good mix between sweet and spicy, without being to spicy! Would definitely recommend buying these!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?