BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley B.
These are my personal favorite when I am craving some spice! My children say it is to spicy though so maybe it is more for adults. The flavor is amazing and I haven’t found a spicy chip that tastes as good as this one yet.
Sara G.
Garner
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! Very delicious and found anywhere!!! Gas stations and convenient stores
Also really affordable along with quality taste!!!
Would recommend anyone that likes the in between of spicy and cheesy
Yetzilee C.
Philadelphia
This has been my favorite chips for years ever since i was little. Its spicy but at the same time is sweet. They're only 59 cents or 2 for a $1 this is a great deal.
Brooke P.
New London, WI
These are my favorite flavor. They are spicy but not overpowering and the sweet flavor in them is perfect. They are good for people who enjoy spice but not too much.
Vanessa S.
Wimauma
I love this flavor! It is my all time favorite Doritos favor. I haven't had luck finding it in stores recently but I hope they start stocking it in more places soon!
Aziah A.
philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite flavor that Doritos has come out with. Every time I go out looking for a nice cheap snack I usually head for these.. I definitely recommend them I’ve been eating them for quite some time now.
Jennifer Cristina M.
Cranston, RI
I did not like at all the taste is only spicy, it does not taste very nice, it only tastes like spicy for people who love spicy food, it's fine but for me, for my taste.
Nicole M.
Tullahoma
Used to be my all time favorite chip, sadly I found a better love, the ranch dipped hot wings doritos jacked! Still super delicious though and available everywhere
ashley w.
These are so good. Please invest in these chips they don't disappoint. They are a burst of flavor the best flavor at that.
I fully recommend these and have purchased multiple times and will purchase many more times
Nakisha S.
Sweet chili is my favorite flavor in the Doritos brand. Whenever I’m out shopping I scoop these gems up. What I love most about these chips are that they have a sweetness to them which is unusual for a chip and then a little spicy tang that is so subtle but it all seems to flow together.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?