BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Rebecca M.
Pretty delicious! I loved when Doritos came out with all these cool flavors, they’re super delicious and the bag isn’t too big or too small. Portions are perfect
Maggie J.
Ferndale, MI
I try not to buy these too often because I can’t control myself when I have them in there house! These are my favorite Doritos. Another plus: they are even vegan friendly!
Stefanny C.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite Doritos flavor. I’ve never had any other chips that taste like these. They’re also affordable, they usually have specials on chips. I love the spicy, sweet flavor. Everyone that tries them, says they love them.
Kira L.
United States
Great flavor and a powerful crunch. I love doritos and I have been on cloud 9 since they put this flavor out. The only thing that irks me everytime is that sweaty sock smell after you eat it!
Rachel S.
Lexington
These are the perfect mix of sweet and spicy! The flavor will blow your head off!! I love these but I’ve to limit myself or I will eat them all, including licking the bag haha
I love the mix of taste I get when eating these chips. That spicy sweet taste, keeps me eating and licking my fingers when Im done! The only thing I don’t like is that they are not in every store! They are very affordable!
April B.
Statesville, NC
These right here are the best Doritos . I crush them and use them to bread my fryed chicken Even . But there great as a snack I like them and so do my kids and boyfriend
Alexandra L.
Delicious but unhealthy snack. My boyfriend absolutely loves these. Even though I know the ingredients are garbage I can’t help but snag a few here and there. So yummy!
Sara G.
Garner
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! Very delicious and found anywhere!!! Gas stations and convenient stores
Also really affordable along with quality taste!!!
Would recommend anyone that likes the in between of spicy and cheesy
Ashley B.
These are my personal favorite when I am craving some spice! My children say it is to spicy though so maybe it is more for adults. The flavor is amazing and I haven’t found a spicy chip that tastes as good as this one yet.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?