BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
clementine a.
bowling green ky
These are like bae, I love them and it taste so good. Yes it did met my expectations. It’s so delicious like no jokes I eat that. It makes me hungry again. It’s not healthy but I recommend ppl who love to eat Doritos to try it out. :)
Brooke C.
Clinton, IA
I don’t personally like these chips but my husband does. He can go through a whole bag in a day and we get them almost every time we go grocery shopping so i guess I can say they are a good purchase
Cassie R.
Coraopolis
These are bomb! 😍😍with delicious flavor! I love these kind so much! They are very salty tho,and with my health, I can't have that many😢😭. But there still so freaking good! !
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
Great Taste Amazing color bag and different then the normal Doritos i totally recommend and the flavor is so delicious it makes your mouth water good for any event
Kate T.
philadelphia
These aren’t my favorite Doritos, but they are still addicting! I can’t help but keep reaching my hand into the bag! They have just enough kick, but not too spicy.
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
These are great. I eat them as is, use sour cream, dips and have used them as a chicken breading. My boyfriend loves these and we are repeat buyers. You should try them they are great.
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
I think my favorite part about this chip flavor is that it is vegan. Perfectly sweet and tangy. Usually you can find Doritos on sale. Fantastic crunch and texture.
Kathryn W.
Dublin, VA
Whoever came up with this flavor, knew what the people wanted! When this flavor came out I couldn’t put the bag down and I still cant! Goshhhhh they are amazing!!!
Hanna S.
Kaysville, UT
Our family loves these chips!! They’re different than any other chip out there! We love to eat them with cottage cheese. My mom can’t resist grabbing some whenever we go to the store.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ
They are okay. Just not a top all time favorite. I like the original flavors basic simple. Had these once and I don't think I would personally buy them regularly.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?