BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lauren M.
Egan
These are hands down one of my favorite flavors of the Doritos chips! They are so addicting! I can never get enough of them! I always find myself wanting more and can’t stop myself from eating the whole bag!
Felicia O.
Live Oak, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't keep these chips in my house. My fiance and kids fight over them because they are so good. They have the perfect bit of sweetness and spiciness without being overpowering.
Tuan N.
Arlington
I love this chip. It has a sweet and spicy taste that is just amazing. I usually buy it at Walmart and/or Kroger. I buy lots of this chip like quite a lot. I would definitely recommend this chip to everyone.
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
My favorite chips ever!!! Plus the are vegan free so any vegans out there this is for you! And taste amazing. It’s not really expensive but they cost different amounts different places. But I love them!
Niche m.
If you like sweet and spicy this is for you. It doesn’t really taste that spicy. It is a good type of spicy that doesn’t burn you tongue off. It is a really good snack even though it doesn’t smell the best.
Mahina R.
Minneapolis
These are really great chips especially if you have a sweet tooth and the burn for something spicy. These Doritos are a great snack and easy find in most places that carry chips.
rosa d.
Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chip Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chip Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chip
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
I enjoy the spicy and sweet combo of this flavor. The heat isn't overwhelming and neither is the sweet. They work together perfectly and still have the original dorito chip taste.
Shera P.
Longwood
There’s something about these chips that make you want more. The flavor is not too spicy but just has the right amount of sweet and spicy. I do not like anything spicy so I would describe the spice as tolerable.
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Obsessed with these chips! They have great flavor. A little sweet a little spicy. It's amazing. They explode with flavor and have a great crunch. They are usually on sale and are great priced. Love them!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?

Amazon